Meath chat

Home Forums Meath Chat Meath chat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

i’ve taken to putting the larger things on the line – don’t put out the kids clothes unless really dry day (so obviously not in a while). We pushed our dining table against the wall and have clothes horse in that room with 4 of us now it’s permantly up!
    Scole you sorted for hols yet – can imagine getting sorted after wales – we’re only back from england(dh & I) and kids from my sister – only gone 3 days and i’ve a mountain to sort before liverpool!!!!!!!!!!
    ah well plan on chilling as much as is possible with 2.5yr old & 3month old next week!
    how did kiddies get on in school? i just know i’ll bawl when dd starts – thankfully i’ve another 2 years yet!

chewieodie
    Participant

Hi Ladies…

Been on a mission today… sorting out my downstairs… toys are nearly all organised! (And with a 2 year old and a nearly 4 year old, that was an adventure in itself!)

Hazelnut…… Hopscotch…. Absolutely love it…. the facilities are superb, and the teachers fab too. My DS has been there for a year, and when things get sortedon our side, I’ll be sending my DD too….

And the washing….. (as I sit, I can see a whole load out on the line, whilst it is p’ing it down with rain…. (and Moonflower)…. depending on circumstances (ie… amount in the washbasket)…. I may / may not re-wash…. 😳

I’m feeling so tired today…. our mattress was well and truly knackered, and a new one arrived today… so I’m hoping that we have a decent nights sleep for the first time in longer than I can remember!
    But I’ll probably only get back really late tonight…. Have an Angel party to do… so, will probably only get to try out the bed much later! 😆

Right, let me head off and bath these little people….

scole1

best of luck with angel party chewodie hope all goes well no doubt it will and then you get into your well deserved bed….oh memory foam matresses are heaven, well close to it lol…..

ah munchin i know the whole packing unpacking and washing thing after and before holidays a pain in the bum…and worst thing is that up real early on fri oh well will soon forget all about it when sitting in sunshine, and i bet teh week i’m away it’ll be sunny here…

mum2 how’s the girls settling in now day 2 is over?

feeling crappy today to be honest, have stomach cramps, chesty cough well pharmacist says if doesn’t clear with exputex sounds like could be broncial, hopefully will clear and headaches galore….and to top it i’m a little emotional today oh well and got head bitten off me today so not the best oh well just one of those days….

so how’s everyone any goss or funny things to report? anything good on the old box? have been watching harper’s island that finished bit disapointing ending really, there doesn’t seem to be anything of much interest on tv lately, but some funny x factor moments…car crash tv but hey what else is there…lol…..

fabienne you back teaching again?
    moonflower you still doing the reflexology… oh and see fit kids starts back on thurs too…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for that Chewieodie – helps when someone else can give somewhere a definite thumbs up!

Fabienne

Had a strange day today.
    Was invited for tea from a friend, who also did invite 2 others. We used to do that sometimes. But one of them I haven’t seen her since december as we’re not talking to each other.
    It was akward, she avoid me for a bit them we just pretend that it was ok. She didn’t ask me how my son (very sick in december when I ask her for her favor, and she did refuse) was doing, maybe feeling guilty about it.

I’m know as asking for favors, yes it’s true. I always do, but no-one ask for favors back even if I’m always willing to help.
    And in december it was the only time that someone refused, and it was one of the rare times that it would have meant the world to me and my family.

Moonflower, was one of my dear friends who helped us to go through the hell we were in, without even having to ask for her help.
    I will never say thank you enough to those very few true friens.

Anyway we all have to value true friendship (didn’t see a post on the subject, could be an idea),
    and my afternoon was strange.
    Then went to the gym (with another friend), and the class was canceled not enough people, but I insisted to have a bit (20 min) of class/guidance,
    the instructor was good and nice, but what a workout.He agreed to do 15 min. Perfect, at the end he enrolled another fellaw who was happy by himself and did not have a choice, and the class lasted 50 min!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not be able to move a muscle for 2 weeks.
    Can’t even strech myself to grab my tea from the table.
    But I feel good.
    Is it the gym or the strawberries and whipped cream
    😳

I started my diet agian…. until I finished my bowl of soup, and then asked dh for whipped cream.
    Now the cream is finished, I’ll go back to my diet tomorow.

I’m teaching again in the school starting next week.

Good luck with your party Cheewodie.
    Hazelnut no-one will be kick-out. Everyone is welcome in the chat, the more the merier.

Talk soon,
    good night.

Moonflower

what a day fabs!! xxx great read though……hope diet goes better next week???

yes scole back to fit kids on thursday!

chewie odie…hope yoru party went well….i have doen a few reading parties and find i am so exhausted next day as its a different type of energy you are using…memory foam beds…isued to sell them when i worked in uk for a swiss company and woudl never buy anything else..

well…i may finally after 4 yrs without a car be getting my own car this week..so so exciting…means Ds & I can do so much more while Dh is working and i am hoping to go mobile with my Reflexology….so will be able to go to peoples houses if they prefer…will keep you posted on that but it may just b my older clients who liek that as i know many of my mums who come to me like to get out of house for an hour or so as they dont find they can relax same at home…anyway a little old quirky car i am after…and found the perfect one at a very reasonable price…

anyway better go…still doing my online tarot job…so always plenty to keep me busy on here……….

scole hope yr chesty cough improves…i had it for nearly 2mths & it wasnt until i went on my hols to sun did it clear…but been back a few weeks now & its coming back again…think its our damp weather…oh well just another reason to add to list of reasons to move somewhere hot permanently 🙂

Fabienne

Moonflower, tried to call you at home.
    where are you?
    Out for a spin on your new car, or already in sunny spain? 😆

Scole, do you still have lots of pets at home along with kids and hubby?

Munchin, you dsy you have 2 years to go for kids in school.
    Talk to you in 2 years, and you’ll say it was only yesterday.
    Enjoy your time at home with youngster.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

chewieodie
    Participant

Hey gals….

Memory foam… yeah baby! 😆 Feels like I’m in "Grandma’s feather bed"… all squishy… . not used to it after a firm mattress…. but I can just see that I’m going to get used to it very quickly!!!! 😉

Got to bed at 2am…. Landed up having 8 gals at the party last night, and today I am totally bushed. But it was good, really really good. 😉 So yeah Moonflower, I agree, it is normally incredibly draining… and of course I did some healing too… so that also takes more out of you. But hey, I’ll sleep later! The Angels did their job! 😉

And now today… gotta go and fetch DS shortly, but other than that, NOTHING on the agenda! (apart from washing, cleaning, sorting, keeping kids occupied, cooking…. 😆 ) The normal role of the SAHM!

Have a brilliant day gals!

Fabienne

Today I saw the fellaw(who looks in good shape0) who got enrolled against his will at the gym class few days ago.
    He told me that he also was very sore.
    I still can’t move.
    Went swimming, and it’s a torture to get dressed, barely can’t do it by myself 🙂

What have you all been up to?
    Any plans for the WE?

I.m starting work next week
    😥
    but 🙂 at the same time.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

Moonflower

Hi,

i forgot to ask howyr muscles were fabs…oh i remember the pain of that feeling…hope it eases soon…& all for good cause….

my dh off playing golf later today so yet another day just me & Ds ..but i dont care always find ways to amuse ourselves…yesterday…i am not a very good cake maker so the cake was not best but we made a cake in shape of a train as he loves trains..using fairy cakes for wheels & funnels & 2 loaf tins to make engine etc…oh and moved furniture arnd again..i love doing thsi every so often…but this time Ds was helping bless him….

today we are going to make a model out of old egg boxes & cereal packets..thinks a stegasuarus..we shall see…

tomorrow I am back doing Reflexology at farmers market in sonairte laytown..so if anyone fancies a mini pamper thats where i will be…

have good weekend everyone…

Moonflower x

libby1
    Participant

Seen Fit kids mentioned in a thread

My dd and ds started in Drogheda yesterday – wow it is great.
    My ds is 11 taught it was brill

Moonflower

yes i think its brill.. and i like the way u can pay weekly & not have to pay all in one go …if u cant make a week u dont have to pay for it,great for all ages

Fabienne

My diet is doing ok I hope but far from great.
    I’ll be weight tomorow…. 😳

Went with my friend to playground it was lovely (end afternoon), very quiet, not too hot, not too cold.
    We had a great time.

Then called my mum, who did enquire for me, now I know all (or have a better clue) how to teach my daughter to read in french.
    I always thought that learning to read was better to be left to professionnals, but she’ll learn how to read in gaelge and english by real teachers, but it’s only me or dh who can do it in french (for obvious reasons).

We’ll start sometime this week.

Wish me luck.

How many afterschool clubs or activity do you plan (pay for) a week, for which age?

Talk soon.

Fabienne

Where are you girls?

Am I talking to myself?

Talk soon, Fabienne

Moonflower

i am here fabs ..but u talk to me everyday anyway!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.