Meath chat

Home Forums Meath Chat Meath chat

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

Looking forward to meet you Munchin (I may know you already but not put name and MT name together).
    If we don’t know each other, you’ll recongnise me easily, I’m the one with a very very strong french accent when I speak.
    I’m also obese (very very overweight) so easy to spot.

Diet not going well but dh did a motivation speach, it helps to go back on track.

So your a soccer fan….. marrying a Liverpool Man, does it come in the package deal? 😆 😆 😆

See you tomorow.
    Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

more like i was a soccer fan before i had 2 kids – harldy ever watch it now – have been to a few games at Anfield alright – took the girls there on saturday (just to the shop) but e1 was running about in her kit shout "liverpool"
    We;re all liverpool fans including my sisters 2 husbands but i married the liverpudlian 😀 😆 😆
    is it me or do the smileys look a wee bit eveil
    i’m nearly sure i’ve seen you at the coffee mornings in bettystwon after the swims- i have a little girl same age more or less as Scoles ds2. but sure we’ll meet tomorrow

have to get the chocolate out of the house or i’ll never get diet back on track!!!! 😆 😆

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.