looking for a gynae

Home Forums National Chat looking for a gynae

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Happymumblemum,

I am not sure but from your description above (you think its a cyst) I think it may be a bartholin’s cyst – its a hard, sore lump that appears on the fleshy parts of the vagina

IF this is what you have then please don’t worry – very very very common and treatable – many go away on their own

good luck at your appointment 😀

here is a link: http://www.aafp.org/afp/20030701/135.html

chipbutty

would you try the well woman clinic i went here before when i was not sure about something and found them really helpful and they did not make me feel embarrissed at all there is one in Liffey Street Dublin

happymumblemum
    Participant

thanks girls, feel much better now i have docs appointment and kinda relieved to finally getting it sorted. dont know about that cyst you mentioned jene i think it is smaller than what i have heard that described as . And its more inside IYKWIM not gonna look at the link if you dont mind as i have done enough internet googling on this and to be honest it never has a good outcome , but thanks any way 😆

Though i would highlight these embarrasing problems a lot of us may encounter but not say anything.

Again not like me to post this sort of stuff but its good too talk as I think had I not come on to chat to yous about this I would be one step short of booking my own funeral 😯 😆

munchin
    Participant

sorry for hijacking this thread but would anyone who doesn’t regularly get smears done please please get seen to – it’s not the most pleasant of experencies but it’s over in seconds and it is important.

Good luck tomorrow hmm – you’ll be fine

MNG

Happymumblemum i say Touchwood 😉

No problems – best of luck tomorrow! 😀

mamacita

Thinking of you HMM. Hope all goes well tomorrow. You’re right to get it checked out, no point in worrying yourself silly when you don’t know whats going on.

scole1

hiya hmm, hope all went well don’t panic about these things you’re doing the right thing about getting it checked, hope all goes well….

happymumblemum
    Participant

hey girls, back from the doc and all is well thank god the lumps and bump I thought were cancer 😳 are in fact just scar tissue from having babs and completely normal. Just a little bit of a yeast infection got tablets for it………..my god i am so relieved by the time i was in there i was in pieces roaring crying and every thing 😯

Thanks for your support, I know i was being daft but it really helped to chat even about embarassing bits n bobs 😆

Yummy you were right all along and no I shall never EVER self diagnose through google 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

good old itchy thrush hmm and all your freaking out nothing!!!!!!!!

next time STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE

its only embarrasing if we let it be embarrasing!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

exactly thanks yummy.

you are now my resident doctor ha h a ha .

Ladies never ever look on the net for medical advice is the moral of this sorry tale 😆

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 😆 thats exactly right hmm, never ever ever self diagnose, sure you would become a hypocondriact every time u had a pain and self diagnosed.

doctor moi, no hmm i only told you what i thought it might have been as i have had it b4 and its not nice, ithcy soreness!!! you can get canesten cream to relieve the itch!

happymumblemum
    Participant

God awful being a woman eh theres always something 😆

Have to go back for the smear next week as she said i was maybe not in the right frame of mind for it today 🙂 but I will defiantely do that not a bother at all now. Was never afraid of going , just kinda lazy but my new resolution is to go to the docs regulary and not to wait 😆

yummymummy

aw but men can get it too and i heard its worse for men 🙂 🙂 there is a god after all 🙂 🙂 🙂

good on ya woman!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

yeah thats true they can alright -still though 😆
    Women certainly get more stuff I think 😆

Gonna book the smear in next few weeks so if you fancy moral support you can book one too 😆

LIsten at me Doctor crazy now 😆 I am gonna be living in there 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.