looking for a gynae

Home Forums National Chat looking for a gynae

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

girls can any of you recomend a good gynaecologist… not feeling 100 perecent down below and wondered whether i shuld go to docs or somewhere else????

And please tell me to stop looking on medical sites as i keep daignosing myself with horredous diesaeses :(

yummymummy

stop googling hmm, it will do you no good!!!

can you not just go to your own doc?? have you had a smear done lately??

happymumblemum
    Participant

yeah i suppose i will go to her no bother really. I am ashamed to sy i havent had one done in a while gotta sort myself out …. you see know i think i have cancer from googling 🙁 🙁
    no bleeding or any thing though

yummymummy

STOP GOOGLING
    it could be nothing hmm and u making matters worse. go see your gp.

eh im even more ashamed to say ive NEVER had a smear done ever 😳 the invasion of neither regions doenst appeal to me in the slightest.

happymumblemum
    Participant

thank god i arent the only one yummy i have had a couple , they dont bother me though its just i am very lax regards my health. Must get it sorted. Lumps and bumps are wierd once you feel them you kinda cant stop and really wonder whether the ywere always there or what????
    Yeah googling for health issues is really stupid I know .

Just kinda would rather go to womens clinic than doc as i feel she looks at the clock dying to charge extra time

happymumblemum
    Participant

made my appontment for tomorrow 😕 now just goota find a baby sitter

Yvonne

Hey HMM – sorry to hear you are not the best…. but you are better off getting yourself checked out. Hope it goes well…

happymumblemum
    Participant

thanks yvonne , to be honest havent felt right for too long a time but just kept thinking it would go away but in all hnesety i am fed up of feeling not right so its time to pop to docs….just hope it isnt serious 🙁

happymumblemum
    Participant

feel fine really in myself eating well etc etc, no blood or any thing just discomfort and irritation no mans land.

Wouldnt usually post up about personal issues but feck it done enough googling and scared my self to death so a problem shared and all that…..

yummymummy

could it be thrush?? its a bacterial infection that can be itchy and have a burning sensation?
    can get cream otc in chemists for it hmm if thats what it is.

happymumblemum
    Participant

no i m pretty sure it isnt that i think its more like a cyst type bump bits gross i know also a wierd thing like a ganglion (sp) hard bump like coulda come from area where i had my stitches… sore sometime when i wee oh god when i googled i got vaginal cancer 🙁 🙁 i am so stressed now

yummymummy

ill fecking kill you [size=200]STOP GOOGLING[/size]
    nothing good can come form it hmm.
    as you said you made the appointment for tw so try and relax till then.

happymumblemum
    Participant

i know sorry yummy 🙁 in all honesty have nt felt right in years oh god 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

yummymummy

well then this is your chance to go and get yourself a good health check done hmm!!!!! no pojnt putting it off anymore and chill out tw. your frightning yourself over nothing, de stress yourself, go for walk on the beach with dd and blow the cobwebs away u nutter!!!

MNG

hi Happymumblemum 🙂

Go for a check-up and you get sorted out from all the ❓ in your head ….
    early check-ups always helps ok

Gd luck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.