looking for a gynae

Home Forums National Chat looking for a gynae

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

I will never ever go online for health advice. 😆

newgirl

just wondering does anyone know how long you should have to wait to get results from smear taken in maternity hosp.? had one done 2 months ago but i’m still waiting on results?

thanks

trixiebell
    Participant

hi newgirl, think there is a delay, as I got one recently and think I was waiting around 2 months for the results, mayb give them a call to double check that they havent been sent out.

HTH

Taylor5

When I got mine in the doctors it took 12 weeks for the results… hospital might be quicker, but I think alot of gp smears are sent to a lab in Dublin (had to get a rest check due to reading faults in this lab)
    Dont know if you get it in the hospital if they test in the hospital

scole1

no news is good news, i was told that takes a few weeks etc, but i got a phone call not that long after from gp was crapping it, but they had them back early but all was fine…..but nearly died when i heard they were calling back soooo soon….so don’t panic if a problem they’d call asap

newgirl

thanks girls, think i might give a follow up call as suggested just to make sure they haven’t lost it or results! not going through that again anytime soon if i can avoid it! as you said, i’m sure they would have contacted me sooner if there had of been a problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.