Free Zumba Salsa Class Tonight @7pm in Labfitness

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Free Zumba Salsa Class Tonight @7pm in Labfitness

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls we have knocked the chair class on the head on the Advice of Laura from Labfitness… she recommends a FREE TRIAL salsa class.
    Class tonight (tuesday) @7pm ALL WELCOME

A few of us are going to give it a try..
    FEEL FREE TO ADD YOU NAME TO THE LIST…. its a brilliant place to work out the staff are just amazing and the pumping tunes just make it sooo much easier….

yvonne
    yummy
    Taylor5
    Trixiebell
    Happymammy

hjs

Would love to but can’t this week

DH out checking raisins or something equally dull in Germany til late wed, so can’t get out next two evenings.

Have to stay in and watch telly instead of riding wed night 8-9, anyhting on worth watching? 😆 😆

Taylor5

YEAH best night for tv… greys, desperate housewives and tehn Catherine Lynch

yummymummy

Feck that non funny woman…shameless is on!!!!!!!

Taylor5

i watch the the next weeks programme at 12 on e4… so im a week ahead.. i think she is very funny… dont like the bogger one

yummymummy

I reckon Ill hold off on the pancakes till after the class, that way i wont feel bad about indulging haha

Taylor5

oh good idea think i’ll do the same….no its too late will have mine about 5pm

ANYONE ELSE FOR THIS TRIAL CLASS….. course not starting until March!

Taylor5

A few of us are going to give it a try..
    FEEL FREE TO ADD YOU NAME TO THE LIST…. its a brilliant place to work out the staff are just amazing and the pumping tunes just make it sooo much easier….
    FREE TRIAL LIST
    yvonne
    yummy
    Taylor5
    Trixiebell
    Happymammy
    Beams???

COME ON OP TRANS GIRLS LETS GIVE A BIG PUSH FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS….. YOU MIGHT LIKE AND SIGN UP FOR THE 8WEEK CLASS

beams

Defo interested- will know how we are fixed later – dh up to his knads in work but he said he would be home – we’ll see 🙄 🙄

Almae

ladies as yee know I am doing this in Navan and its the best workout i have ever experienced plus its brilliant craic 🙂

joey_rudd

7pm is a bit too early for me i’d be throwing the kids into bed and running out the door 🙁

Taylor5

Can j not do the kids tonight and you run for dear life…. i can collect you if that saves you a bit of time and you get more to bed as you will only be leaving at 6.55 and not walking iykwim

joey_rudd

i’ll ask and get back to you 🙂 …thanks btw

Does anyone know how long the class lasts – if i’ts only a half hour I might be able to sneak out. Can’t dance to save my life 🙄 ….does that matter??? 😆 😆

Taylor5

Does anyone know how long the class lasts – if i’ts only a half hour I might be able to sneak out. Can’t dance to save my life 🙄 ….does that matter??? 😆 😆

Its an hour class…. i cant dance either there are 6 routines with only about 3 steps in each… its not really salsa dancing it more a salsa work out iykwim….. well thats the impression i got…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.