Free Zumba Salsa Class Tonight @7pm in Labfitness

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Free Zumba Salsa Class Tonight @7pm in Labfitness

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    laura

even if you have 2 left feet you will be able to do zumba… 1 hour long… but it will feel like 5 minutes…

bring water girls…we are going to get sweatie!!

yummymummy

Let me know how ye got on, im sure yvonne told ya…..

ive never had this pain b4..my legs are in BITS!!!!!!!! can barely walk up the staris and go the toilet let alone salsa aerobic dance….sooooo unfit, its a disgrace at my age.

Taylor5

Didnt feel like an hour felt more like 15mins couldnt believe the class was over! I didnt really feel last night but boy did i feel it as soon as the class started, i hung in there but by no means was i sexy at all…. great crack and im signing up for the 8 week course…
    Tone up and get in shape while having so much fun cant be bad…. love it!!!….. but i can hardly walk so stiff 😆 😆 😆

laura

girls you did great… i had such a ball!! 😆

Happymammy

I loved it!!! Cant wait to start thanks laura 😆

Taylor5

OMG… i cant move! 😯 Pole class fine, Kettlebells fine… my hips and legs are fecked, took me 5 mins to walk to the Loo 😯
    What will i be like tomorrow ❓

yummymummy

taylor after yest class….no word of a lie i really need a cathader lol…….going the toilet is KILLING me, so is the stairs……………..why legs…….WHY!!!! 😥 😥

Taylor5

yummy im feeling your pain now…. think it was the two classes that did me in! if i dont lose a pound this week i’ll swing on my pole…. 🙄

trixiebell
    Participant

so sore here as well, afraid what i’ll be like tomorrow 😯

Great class though!

munchin
    Participant

i know last night was a trial – sounds like you girls enjoyed it – what time will the actually class be on at?

laura

tuesdays at 8 pm starting on 9th march.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.