Big Brother 9

Home Forums National Chat Big Brother 9

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

oh god what a bunch of FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not being mena but there is no way i could live with that blind fella or that chineese girl they are just way tooooo weird!!!!!!
    dont like that alexandra girl or that yoke that went in with her skirt up her bum and kept jumping and screaming!!!mmmm cant believe the only totty is dale and there is something about rex!!!!

woho roll on the next 13 weeks 🙂

ed1
    Participant

i didnt think they were too bad compared to other years. just heard on radio that mikey the blind chap is favourite to win already. the chinese girl will also do my head in and the other one that kept screaming. i cant see them passing the secret mission. can you imagine lisa letting her boyfriend marry steph on sunday night. i dont think so!!!!!

yummymummy

hahahaha yeah that will be one to watch alright especially when they think its for real!!

aw no way how is he favourite, just cos he is blind thats a load of bo*&^x

Yvonne

I’ve seen worse go into it!!! The chinese girl will be a pain, what was she wearing??!!

The BB Launch Night Project was good, couldn’t get over Leah!

Taylor5

I heard there is an Irish person going in next week…. heard it on the radio so dont know how true that is

yummymummy

maybe its nicki byrnes brother as he was rumoured to be in it !!
    he got to last 200 and he wasnt a tthe concert last week in croker and the rest of the family were so u never know!!

oh god if she said cookie one more time i was gonna scream hahaha

yeah that was good alright but i love alan carr anyway he’d make anything funny!!!!
    yeah that was a mjor OTT boob job!!!

ed1
    Participant

yeah leah was a bit much. i didnt think her boobs were just that big in the house. she must have had them done again.

i though channell looked different. her hair was nicer brighter. i

it was a great programme.

Jenny!!!

loved it last night, it was so funny, cant wait for all the craic now. they are all going to wreck each others heads. does anyone else think that dale is a brad pitt lookalike? he would get it. mmmmmm

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yippee for BB! I don’t often watch this but dh is working loads for the next few weeks so laptop and BB for me!. I didn’t watch the start but heard a few things on Gerry Ryan so think I am up to date. They are all ill-adjusted people looking for their 15 mins of fame anyway they can get it. Ahh well. At least I’ll be entertained!

It so sad they way it’s gone though. They did a prog like this in SA preBB where they put about 8 people of different race/social standing/class background in a house and filmed them 24/7 only they let them carry on with life. They went to work and had friends round etc. It was FASCINATING. A lot more real and a proper social experiment. Scary how many of the stereotypes where true to form. No one became famous from it but it was great to watch.

MaryK

Sorry girls, I couldn’t do it…I tried to watch it but it was just too much. Reality-Show-type-voyeurism is fine, honestly. I enjoy it with the apprentice and other reality shows but these people are just so…so…so…nothing!

All they have are regional English accents, funny hiar and the desire to expose themselves.

What is it that you like so much about it? Please let me understand 🙁

Taylor5

Watch a bit last Thursday but nothing else since, dont think I bother. I think I’d rather put the dog on the lead and get a little walk in instead….. cant wait for Wednesday for the Apprentice, have it booked on the tv. There is a Euro08 match on at the sametime hope dh doesnt think he can watch it even though its his birthday on Wednesday 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

I am hooked already. i didnt think i would this year but i am. so far its good and they seem like a nice bunch apart from 1. i think her name is Alex. shes a bit too like charlie from last year and dont think she is doing herself any favours.

I heard that they are actually going to give mario and lisa the option to get married for real. that should be good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I watched a bit last night and was a little put off. The mean loud mouthed one annoyed me and I think the task it a little unfair. I mean they have gone into this knowing they are being watched and they have to misplace the trust of their housemates to stay in.

Needless to say, I’ll probably still end up watching a bit but I’m not excited anymore 🙁 I don’t like the mean tricks, give me the analysis of the body language and subtle manipulation any day!!

yummymummy

aw i dont think that was fair on the housemates doing the task the way big brother said there is a secret couple, cos it was only obvious that the 2 oldest people in there were together!!!!
    in saying that get steph out NOW!!!!!!!

that asian one is so funny, hirarious!!!!!!! has no one told her to pronounce the L i mena she spells it with the L in it hahahaha

Yvonne

I think Stephanie will be gone too, she didn’t try very hard!! You are right, it was a bit obvious who the couple was… Felt sorry for Michael, he felt terrible as he thought he was to blame for the wedding being off.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.