Big Brother 9

Home Forums National Chat Big Brother 9

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

What a bitch, she was Oh I want to be the one in the front and then the guff she gave mickey. Rac was great with him trying to help him. I thought the way nicole answered bb in the diaryroom about housemates putting an effort in etc… (regarding mickey dont the task) she just said "Fine, thats a basic budget then" and stormed out….. she needs a good slap.

I thought mickey saying he thought she would go as people didnt like girls who were stuck up their own arses 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Brilliant, Mickey to win

yummymummy

aw no way mickey cant win, if he does ill never watch it again, cos that would be such a sympathy vote cos of the blindness, yeah he does say what he means but come on he has hardly been the highlight of the show!!!

actually want darnell to win and get mo out on wed if there is a surprise eviction!!!

ed1
    Participant

Yeah i want Darnell to win too. If there is a surprise eviction next week i hope its Rex that goes, thats if he doesnt go tomorrow night with nicole. I read on another site she is way ahead in the voting at 86% and that Sarah is way behind with only 13% or something like that.

Did you know that the final is not till the 5th September. I was full sure next week was the end. There is a surprise midweek eviction on the 2nd september.

Yvonne

I think Darnell has a good chance to win it… get Mo the hell out of there!!
    Don’t want Mikey to win, but at the same time I won’t be surprised if he does.

yummymummy

anyone any ideas on whats going on, on wed????? 2 live shows but will there be 2 evictions???

glad nicole went on fri, cant believe she didnt go on big mouth but she was on BBLB yest.

Did ye see mario asking lisa to marry him???? was kinda romatic, still think he should of been allowed in to do it!!!

Yvonne

I assume it will be two evictions?
    So glad Nicole is gone!!! She was such a bitch!

It was nice Mario proposing, he should have been allowed into her or her outto him….was romantic even if a bit cheesy!

rossylisa

oh god it was cringe tv the proposal 😳 😳 she will never know now weatre he wanted to actually marry her for her or just for puplicty for himself 😳 i was hoping she would say no to him 😆 😆

yummymummy

so who is gonna win??? or more so who do you want to win????

i was for lisa until she was booted out, now i have no idea really!!!!
    maybe sara???

danell is a TWAT!!!! rex is RUDE, kat is ANNOYING, rachel is DUMB , mo is GREEDY and mickey well he is DISGUSTING!!!

Yvonne

Its hard to know who will win – there was no one that stood out in the show… I don’t want him to win, but think Mikey has a good chance….

rossylisa

theres an eviction tomorow night ..no one stands out this yr for me

trixiebell
    Participant

iwanted Lisa to win as well, no one else stands out either.

I think Darnell got it right ab out Kat in the diary room, she is a player deffo. Dont like Rex, Darnell, Mo,, Rachel or Kat either, so I think its between Mikey or Sarah…

yummymummy

its a double eviction tonight, i wanted rex and mo to go but after last night, get kat and mo out!!! 30 yo woman whinging like that oh god!!!!!

Taylor5

Oh Kat did my head in, what was she like stomping over the the diary room door? 🙄 🙄 🙄

Mo, Kat or Rac to go, they add nothing to the house….. I’ve kinda stopped watching it since Nicole and Lisa have gone, Lisa was sooooo funny and Nicole was great to watch all her strops and crying made great tv 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Kat was unreal last night!!! Darnell was right about her. She acted like such a child!

Be interesting to see who goes – most likely Rex and Mo…

Taylor5

As much as I dont like Rex, would like to see him win over the others… at least he was fun too watch, the others you wouldnt even know they were in the house

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.