Big Brother 9

Home Forums National Chat Big Brother 9

Viewing 7 posts - 166 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

hmmm was big bro listening to me hahahaha. what a reaction from kat, a bit ott in my opnion but then again she is very immature for her age!

im with you now taylor would like to see rex win now!!

Yvonne

She is so immature!! I found it very hard to watch Kat’s interview – I could barely understand her, would never think she was 30! Mmmm… Rex could be a winner…

Taylor5

Rac is such a good friend with Kat that minutes after kat left the house, rac was in dolling herself up with makeup incase of a third eviction….. thats some good friend
    She doesn my head in, did you see the clip of her hopping about the diary room becasue bb gave her some grapes 🙄 🙄 🙄

Yvonne

Yeah, How sad was that!

ed1
    Participant

OMG, I was cringing last night watching Kats interview. What is she like? I definitely think there is some little thing wrong with her. She is extremely immature for her age.

I was only saying to Gary last night that out of the ones that are left i would like Rex to get it. I think he has changed for the best since Nicole left. I also like Sara. I think if Rachel or Mikey wins I wont watch it next year.

Taylor5

Dh thinks sara should win, Im not too sure. I dont dislike her but Im not mad about her either, just think she flirts alot and jumps from one man to the other.

I think for entertainment alone, now I dont like either of them but I think Darnell or Rex should win, they were both funny if not a bit mental in Darnells case, the other are just like watching paint dry
    I still think Lisa should have won, her stories were priceless and soooo funny

yummymummy

ed i said the same thing, that if mickey won i wouldnt watch next year!!!! darnell was right when he was giving out about everyone wanting mickey to win WHY!!!!!

yeah rex or sara. defo dont think rex and nicole will stay together . and i bet rex will get some sort of cookery programme out of it, gordon ramsey the 2nd anyone haha

Viewing 7 posts - 166 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.