Big Brother 9

Home Forums National Chat Big Brother 9

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

oh alex alex alex, what is she like, another charley in our midst, say goodbye to her next week!!! remember i told you that tsk!!!!! hahahahahaha shes a muppet!!!!

dont like sylvia or dennis either, wayyyyyy to clicky!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Remember I told you!! 😆 😆 😆 Is she trying to start her own catch phrase??? She drives me nuts. I think the poor guy is gone on Fri, they’ll probably be right about the halo effect for the girl (sorry don’t know the names!) and the couple are at least honest and entertaining.

See… I am watching it over my laptop after all!

ed1
    Participant

OMG did alex not watch big brother last year and see how charlie was hated. She is a horrible person. i sat with my mouth open last night in shock. if someone told me i was simple i dont think i would be able to just sit there. she is such a cow………..

sylvia is another cow just as bad as alex. i think dennis will eventually see through them and go with the normal people instead.

i think the way steph stood up to alex last night and spoke out might have earned her a few fans. i thought i liked mario and lisa in the beginning but not so sure now. they are sickening and what luke said last night, nobody will evict mario because he is being good to mikey. I think its an act with him to win over the public…….

Yvonne

Alex has to go out, and even when BB got on to her, she said she was only defending herself… wait til she watches herself back!

Not sure if I like Lisa and Mario….

Gismo

Hearing it all here and in work so definitely going to tune in tonight…

yummymummy

alex doesnt know what to be doing with herself at all!! one min lets have just 3 melas a day and then later on goes and cooks herself something, if it was anyone else she would have pounced on them, i think the rest should stop tip toeing around her! if i was rachel when she went to speak to her and was told to go away i would of having to be restartined from wooling the head of her!!!!

rossylisa

my god that one alex is vile jaysis they where all terrified of her when she went off on one she should have been removed from the house one of them was crying because she was that terrified 🙄

mario is a gobshite hope he goes he just keeps going on about mikeys disability and he is like a dirty old man leering at the girls

rossylisa

[size=200]get alex out [/size] 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 crying over her lighter for f ucks sake 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 wheres the banging against the wall man 👿 👿 👿

yummymummy

i have never seen so much tripe in my life as i have done with alex and her poxy lighter last night!!!!!! i hope BB takes all her fags off her and she has to go and ask someone for one ans she is told a big fat NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fecking arse hole she is!!!!!

so funny when they were being zapped last night, HILAROUS!!!!!

agree lisa, i wanted steph gone but now its mario, stop clinging on to the blind guy in hopes of staying in jesus!!!

Gismo

Well watched it last night…what the hell was that palava over the lighter "they are my fings" " i work hard for my fings"….psyco!!! 👿

yummymummy

eh did anyone know that jennifer, your one who flirts with dale and has a little girl IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossylisa

yes read that in the paper she is divorced at 22 … she is a gorgeous looking girl

yummymummy

doesnt say anything about being divorced, says the husband dint know she was going on the show and only knew when he seen her on the launch show!!!!!!

Yvonne

I heard that she was married too, didn’t know if a divorce…

Missed it last night, sounds like Alex was her usuall self!

rossylisa

feck sake why do they always throw out the pretty girls first

[size=200]GET MARIO OUT [/size]

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.