10 pin Bowling Nights?

Home Forums National Chat 10 pin Bowling Nights?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Jenny!!!

night night.

Taylor5

My balls dont go near the gutter 🙄 Straight down the middle 😆 😆 😆 😆 Sense of direction is fine just as blind as a bat 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Posie Im starting to wonder about Scole getting a dog 😯 😯 😯 Ther track record isnt great! At least mine is only Blue 😳

Taylor5

Yeah night night, still have to check my emails before I hit the hay

posie

Hmmmm DAR might be getting an anon tip off!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for a great night girls. So good to see everyone again and meet a few new mums. I think a drink before next time might help my game!

Anonymous
    Inactive

God u guys are addicted, cant belive u all logged on when u got home. Totally shattered this morning, bloody cows in the field across from us last nite having chating all nite. Cant remember the last school nite i was up past ten.
    Thanks for the game girls was good craic, roll on BINGO nite 😆 😆

Sweetpea

Morning Ladies, Thanks for last nite 😆 :lol::wink: 😉
    Sorry i had to be the first to go, we had an early start this morning, hope i didn’t miss the sing song 😆
    Great to meet some more new faces and looking forward to next time……
    I will work on the leg swing Lai, thanks for that 😉 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

sounds like a great night had by all – hopefully i won’t have so much on the next time & can join you guys

scole1

was a good laugh thanks girls… and em sorry 😳 😳 for getting our lane shut down for a bit wrecking the place 😳 trust me……

defo do it again was a good laugh and then everyone got to have a chat…… 😆 oh even better we won yeah taylor, jenny, moonflower and scoley we won even with me messing up…….

LLOOOSSSERSSS – lai, sweetpea, posie, ***** and mmg maybe next time 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

😆 😆 `cant believe you broke the lane 😆 😆 when i saw that ball comin back to you i nearly pmsl, 😆 😆 and then to do it a 2nd time?? that poor girl nearly killed herself getting it back for you, you nutter. 😆 😆

scole1

i’m such a spa, seriously didn’t think would come straight back up dunno what happened for it to stop the actual machine……yeah the poor girl felt awful…..

well next time i’ll get the bumpers up……you didn’t do too bad yerself… 😆 😆 you played good after the nachos….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t take you girls anywhere and you wreck the joint!

We may have lost, but when it came to the left-step-leg-thingy we were all class! 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

oh well next time you will know not to go for such big balls, they always get you into trouble scoley.

enough said. 😳

Anonymous
    Inactive

Think we won on style and general performance 😆 😆 😆 who was counting scores anyway, jenny think you won on the gutter balls 😆 😆
    Could u imagine us in a league, you think the other teams would take us seriously ❓ We have a lot going for ourselves, we have proven we can handle most aspects of the game, we can hit plently of gutter balls, the odd spare or strike, we can break a lane and we can swing our legs, but most of all we look lovely in our bowling shoes. 8)

Taylor5

I think the best part ot the night was eating all Jennys nachos 😳 😳 😳 😳 Sorry 😳

I thought when Jenny did well she jumped up and down like a little kid….. so cute 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.