10 pin Bowling Nights?

Home Forums National Chat 10 pin Bowling Nights?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The new Funtasia also has bowling I wonder is they would do something for us? I think I may need a crash helmet!

Sweetpea

Why don’t we just pick an evening in about 10 days or 2 weeks time (enough notice for babysitters etc) and just get the ball rolling 😳 😳 pardon the pun 🙄 🙄 and take it from there ❓ ❓

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good idea. I would prefer a Thurs or Fri night but am pretty flexible so long as it’s after 7:45! As for as actual date, my dh is away on business a bit this month and I have visitors for half of it so you girls pick a night and I’ll see if I can make it. But I’d be keen starting from May…

😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, don’t know what I was thinking, I ment a Mon or Thurs night!! 😳

scole1

mon or thurs night would be cool hubby goes away for tues to wed so that would be great……

canukles i’m another in the gutter player, my 2year old beat me….. 😳 😳 😳

munchin
    Participant

would love to come along though i’ve nt playing in yonks (unless u count weE)
    my nephew is brilliant on the wee so my dad took him to a "real" bowling alley and he was blooming hopeless poor mite – was disgusted to say the least
    hopefully can make most nights so pick a date & off we go!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

count me in aswell, wait till u see my moves 😆 😆 😆

anyone rang funtasia?

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the interest of getting things going I just gave them a quick call (maybe a little over-eager 😳 ). They don’t book lanes at the moment but as they have 10 lanes there isn’t usually a wait (when the Waterpark opens we may need to book but that’s in 3 months).

It is 30 euro per lane and up to 8 people can play on a lane but they recommend around 5 people so you get a decent chance to play. They are open until 11 on week nights. Did I miss anything???

posie

Monday and Wednesday are usually good for me too – looking forward to it. Would next week be good for anyone??

munchin
    Participant

should be ok for either mon/wed next week

Jenny!!!

I’m free thurs or friday night if anyone else is, if we got enough people we could have two teams and fight…..i mean ‘play’ against each other…..would you guess that im a bit competitive…… ❓ ❓ even tho i am the worst bowler of all time and have actually skid down the lane on more than one occasion. 😳 😳

Jenny!!!

oops thats thurs and fri this week any night any other week tho.

posie

I can do tomorrow night (thur) or next wed

Sweetpea

Things seem to be moving along here nicely 😀 I can’t do this week but any evening next week should be ok for me. And im not at all competitive……………….probably because i would say it is about 10 years since i last held a bowling ball 😳 😳 😳

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thurs next week would be good for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.