10 pin Bowling Nights?

Home Forums National Chat 10 pin Bowling Nights?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

have had this idea in my head for a while, is anyone interested in setting up a Mumstown Bowling league?

We could meet up every so often and play individually (teams wd be harder to organise ??) and see how we get on…think it would be fun and something different………and also if we did it individually it would mean anyone could come alone they wouldnt feel they needed to be in a team…..scores could be kept and maybe pay a small sub for overall winner prize and have presentation night etc….oh god getting carried away now….

what do u think???

Moonflower x

joey_rudd

never played bowling (except on my ds)

sounds like a good idea for whoever does it though

Moonflower

I am not very competitive, so have never been that interested in sports but I think it would be fun if it was an ongoing league where we kept scores….

scole1

great sign me up this would be fun, i’m crap my son who’s 2 beat me but hey it’s time away from kids and fun too…..

Sweetpea

This sounds like fun, would definately be up for the bit of crack. 😆 Keep us posted 8)

Taylor5

What about the Astrotots bowling league, its for mammies not the kids, but we did ask them if they would set one up for the kids.

If anyone knows the details of the Astrotots league could you post it, or if anyone is up there next wednesday could you find out, I know I wont be there next week…. sorry

Moonflower

was thinking of astrotots but more for mammies than lit’lins!! 🙂 only thing with their league….does it have to be in teams?

we could try it to see how we get on and if we like it…i am not very good either but its more for fun…..

If anyone is interested perhaps they could add name to post and then we can take it from there and organise something??

munchin
    Participant

are we talking of an evening or a day time thing?

posie

I’m interested 😆

Gismo

If evening times I’m in. would only be able to do a night every second week with the way dh works but would be great fun.,

Moonflower

was thinking evnings too,and same here wouldnt be able to make every week due to hubby shifts,went bowling with my ds whos 2 and he had great fun but its a bit dangerous have to eyes in back of head so was thinkin more of adult thing….much as i love bein with DS 🙂

Sweetpea

You can count me in also, sounds like fun. Look forward to it 😀

bunnacurry

Would be interested in this – every fortnight due to other commitments. played only two or three times before so not good but it would be fun.

rossylisa

id say this would be a great thing …the competivness always comes out of me when im bowling have to win 😆

Taylor5

Moonflower the Astrotots bowling teams is for mammies, but I think its leagues and would have to be teams

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.