10 pin Bowling Nights?

Home Forums National Chat 10 pin Bowling Nights?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Jenny!!!

😆 😆 i am a little kid, im only 16.

Taylor5

Yeah dont know how you got served in the pub….. it was a good laugh, next time I’ll drive and let Scole, Moonflower and yourself have a few drinks

Jenny!!!

😀 well i only ordered coke and a water so he couldnt really refuse me. 😆 😆 thanx for the offer but if im gonna have a drink it would have to be on a friday night cos couldnt face a hangover on a school night, x

Taylor5

We could do the bowling on a Friday the next night, it doesnt have to be a week night

Yvonne

Sounds like you had a great night!

MNG

Hi Girls 🙂

Thanks for the bowling and pub nite..Its gr8 meeting all of you!!!

Jenny,Scole1,Taylor5,Moonflower,***** ,French Lady,Posie,SweetPea & Lai:):) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

And me?? Was it not nice to meet me? 🙁 🙁 🙁 😥

😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Ahhhh ***** were you forgotten 😥 😥 😥
    I enjoyed meeting you again, do you feel better now :?: 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Taylor. At least you remembered me, even if my own team-mate doesn’t. Sob sob. And there I was trying to find an Ireland shop that stocks cat-poo coffee for her. 😆 😆

Sweetpea

Thats one coffee morning i might just have to pass on….. 😆 😆

scole1

pmsl you’re all nuts……coffee cat poo….mmmmm delicious 😆

meabh

sounds like you all had a laugh… will have to get all the goss on tuesday taylor and scole… hopefully i can make the next one

Taylor5

yeah meabh we will tell you the gossip over some "Cat Poo Coffee" I wasnt as shocked at the cat poo bit more shocked at the cost of it 100 pounds sterling 😯 😯 😯

Jenny!!!

not to worry taylor, 💡 💡 i will get my cat to poo in ur coffee or tea and ill only charge you 80 yo yo’s. actually i’ll bring a flask of it to the next bowling night. 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

hi girls we will have to arrange the next bowling night soon. I wanna have time to practice this time 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.