10 pin Bowling Nights?

Home Forums National Chat 10 pin Bowling Nights?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

think it would be great craic to get 2 lanes and compete, really get the spirit going. Any nite for me is grand, shall we pick a nite for next week, Wedneday or Thursday seem to be the most popular for everyone. Is there enough for 2 teams?

Can everyone highlight there preference and we can try and get a nite out organised.

Better get my bowling gloves out…………………………………………..just kidding 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

Yep sounds good wednesday or thursday would suit me. 🙂 🙂 🙂

scole1

will get back to ya’s will see when dh away, but would say thurs…..

okay start list here

scole thurs
    Lai thurs
    Jenny thurs
    ***** thurs
    Sweetpea thurs

munchin mon/wed
    posie mon/wed

rosy anyday (she’s easy) 😆 😉

add on days and name so we can defo organise

rossylisa

oh me any day would love to get out of the house in the evenins specially with the summer coming in

Taylor5

I dont know might give it a miss for a while, I might go a throw popcorn at you girls 😆 😆 😆

Im not too pushed so you say a day and I’ll see how im fixed IYKWIM (with this cold again I dont have the energy to do anything but might feel better next week)

scole1

you afraid you’ll loose 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

posie

Now it turns out that Thur suits me better than Wed, so this is the list so far

scole thurs
    Lai thurs
    Jenny thurs
    ***** thurs
    Sweetpea thurs
    Posie thurs

munchin mon/wed

rosy anyday (she’s easy) Laughing Wink

Taylor5

Loose whats that???? Sorry did I not whip your ass bowling before? 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

eh…..that was coz i let ya… 😉 😆 😆 😆 😆 well we’ll just see, as long as i get the bumpers up

Taylor5

bumpers and the ball launcher thingy the kids use 🙄

munchin
    Participant

what time are we thinking of? if it’s about 8ish i could probably do thurs – have to check with dh

Anonymous
    Inactive

What about 8:30 Thurday 10th is that ok for everyone. A friend of mine wants to come along so thats another to add to the list.

scole thurs
    Lai thurs
    Jenny thurs
    ***** thurs
    Sweetpea thurs
    Posie thurs

munchin mon/wed

rosy anyday (she’s easy) Laughing Wink

Anyone else………………………better get DS lite out and start practicing, bought the thing in the States last year, think i turn it on every few months

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great for me. It’d be great if we could get at least 10 people and take up 2 or even 3 lanes. Come on everyone… come along, even if you don’t know anyone. I barely know anyone going and mumstown things are always fun.

Hhhhmmm ,on second thoughts I shouldn’t be encouraging more people to come and witness my lack of skill 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

i dont know anyone at all, and never will if i dont get involved, have been in drogheda for 4 years now and dont know anyone besides people on my road. 😥

joey_rudd

yeah the only bowling i do is on my Ds i’m good at that but don’t think i’ll be good at the real thing though 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.