Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Home Forums National Chat Whats SANTA bringin all the mummies???!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

Snap Taylor, Thats what i put on my list too …….. plus a suprise ❗ ❗ I have seen a package that i am sure is it so i think i will be ok. I too need all the brain training i can get 🙄 🙄 😉 😉

joey_rudd

my dh was supposed to go looking to see if he could get me my ds lite today but he had to to the doctors plus i was too tired to look after the 3 kids by myself today

pinkbabe

I bought myself the new sony cybershot Lisa its fab (& I got the pink 1)

Santa is bringing the family & by that I guess I mean me a ps2 🙄 I don’t want it to be for either child coz if its mine I control who plays it & when 😆 I also bought the 2 latest singstars 😳 KARRYMEHOKEY ANYONE??? TRIXIE???

I still get santa @ my mams but very small santa (not a hope of a D&G watch, but I already have 1 & still love it nearly a year later).

joey_rudd

I’d be lucky to even get a card from my parents well my dad might get me and the kids something, but my mam won’t
    I’m giving downloaded films and music as presents this christmas and if anyones not happy with those things they can get stuffed 😆
    i’m looking forward to seeing my childrens faces on christmas morning

EJ

I usually say I dont want anything for x-mass, but this year Ive seen a coat in Ardee, long black wool, with a ruffly collar. Its one Ivebeen visualising in my head, and I havent been able to find it anywhere else, but it costs €330.00! I wouldnt usually spend that much on DH, but if I get it, then Ill have to supplement what Ive already gotten him: a top and some books, with a PS2 game or something. Was shopping today and went a bit mad buying for my bro, we’re from a big family, 7 kids so we do Kris Kindle, am seriously maxed out now!

I might set up a business as a personal shopper, so I can still shop, but spend other peoples money – Its basically what I do as an Interior Designer (plus Designing) but I love buying gifts and things, and getting just the right thing for the person getting it! Anyone need a personal shopper?

posie

I’d love the Brain Training thingy too. Is that just a game that you download onto the DS lite?

yummymummy

no you buy the game posie.

Yvonne

I am hoping for a DS too… he already got me some clothes and I know I am getting a piece of Swarovski jewellery that I have been looking for! Stupid eejit let it slip!! And a surprise of course!

joey_rudd

everyone seems to be after the ds for christmas because you can’t find any in the town at all its crazy!!!!

Yvonne

Are the DS out of stock too???? 😯

joey_rudd

yes theres none anywere, when we asked in some shops they just laughed at us…..they have hundreds of them ordered but they don’t know when they’ll be in

EJ

OMG! Am glad we (santa) got DDs DS early enough so!

joey_rudd

you were lucky…my hubbies bidding on ebay for 2

libby

Christmas pressies

We don’t go over board buying Christmas pressies for each other..
    We just spend about €100 each.

We buy what we need throughout the year

On Saturday we are going SHOPPING with the Kids to let them buy their pressies. I take my dd to buy for her Dad, Brother & Grandad and my hubbie takes my ds to buy for Mam, Sister and Step-Granny & Grandma.

My Hubbienormally gets me Jewellery and my favourite books

I hope to get him a tracksuit and some music books

Reading all the messages i am glad i got my son his DS in November

trixiebell
    Participant

hey ladies, I was up north at the weekend and the ds’s up there!!

I dont know what I want, think money and then hit new look on crimbo eve!!! Got LOADS of clothes and shoes last year for next to nothing!!

Happy Days!!!

Oh yes Pinkbabe KARRYMEHOKEY LOVE IT!! I got a few new singstars for over the christmas yoo hoo!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.