The Best Shapewear Underwear

Home Forums National Chat The Best Shapewear Underwear

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Kate

there was a shaper mentioned in a magazine I flicked through in a surgery this week it was about that girl Chanelle, the VB wannabe from Big Brother who had the baby recently, they guarantee celulite reduction,,peachy pants or something like that. Sound familiar to anyone?

Jedt
    Keymaster

gravity and child birth is right 🙂

I got an all in one in pennys , was mega impressed with it , but would have loved the all in one like the one u spoke about with no boob area my jugs need huge hands to hold them 🙂 LOL
    I did order the all inone in Avon catalogue last week for wearing with a dress.

Sounds like your hubby has his work cut out for him, can imagine him walking behind you, carrying your boobs for you 😆 😆

Almae

his hands would need to be shovels 🙂 LOL

Taylor5

there was a shaper mentioned in a magazine I flicked through in a surgery this week it was about that girl Chanelle, the VB wannabe from Big Brother who had the baby recently, they guarantee celulite reduction,,peachy pants or something like that. Sound familiar to anyone?

I seen these on Expose about a year ago… they were peach and looked like bubble wrap! I THINK debenhams stock them…. you could email expose or see if they have reviews on their site

MaryE

Ok, i had a look at the shapewear in Pennys ( the one that attaches to your bra, i prefer this idea as you can wear your proper size bra), they look really good & reasonable but how the hell do you go to the toilet with that on?? You’d have to take off your dress first, i dont fancy that when im in a hurry after a few drinks – lol 😆 Id end up ripping the dress or something 😉 😳

Also pennys sizes are 10 – 12 or 14 -16, im a good size 12, so which would be better, one that maybe a bit small or one that maybe too big???

Anyway, i couldnt decide, so bought nothing.

I went on the avon website but couldnt find them.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Mary, I am a good size 12 and I find penney’s underwear can be a bit small so I went for the 14-16 and it was grand for me. I have quite a mummy tummy so I need all the help I can get in that area. I got the onethat comes up to under your bra, its like a gigantic pair of pants with built in shorts. Extremely non-sexy but flattens out the lumps & bumps all the same!

I wore it to a wedding at the weekend under my dress and it was grand all day for photos and while I was acting like a lady – I lasted until around 9pm and then I went to my room and changed into comfy knickers and danced the rest of the night away – at that stage, I did not care anymore, I was just hoping the photos were all taken!! 😆 😆

Fabienne

In campaign 17 go to page 232 up to 235

less choice in campaign 18 page 82

If you are around Bettystown, and if you pm me with your order before 9am friday 12th, I’ll have it from friday 19th 10am.

Let me know.
    I’d like to know what Almae thinks of hers.
    So I could have feed-back.

Anyway with Avon if it’s not the right size or not fit well, very easy to get refund (of course with lingerie you need to still have the sticker in, same in any shop).

Fabienne

MaryE

Sorry for ignorance but what do you mean by campaign??

I dont have a brochure.

Fabienne

campaign is brochure
    it’s just if you go to the website
    http://www.avon.ie
    on the right you can look at the online brochure.
    Everyone calls it brochure (me first) but for some reason it’s called campaign on the website.

Look at it.
    Brochure 18 is not as good as 17 (in my opinion).

If you prefer the paper brochure, I’ll be at the pamper night Bettystown court tomorow (gaelscoil fundraising) from 6.30 and I always have a brochure in my bag.
    I LOVE the brochure 17, if you want me to tell you all great offers let me know and I’ll pm it.

Fabienne

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.