The Best Shapewear Underwear

Home Forums National Chat The Best Shapewear Underwear

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Almae

hey almae

i got a great body shaper thing in marks its one of the ones with the poppers at the bottom and i thought it would be horrendous trying to go to the loo but it worked great keeps u smooth and shapes u and doesnt ride up or crease and think it cost me 50 euro i have the same problem with the pants the rol down on me but this one i got was great

wuzy

Almae

hi ladies

coming to that time of year where the dresses need to come out…

Any recommendations on tried and tested Shapewear Underwear 🙂

Fabienne

I tried the Avon really high pant.
    The one that stops just under breasts.
    Tricky to pull up to the top, glad noone was watching me and my funny danse.
    But very comfortable, gained nearly 2 holes in my belt.

I like it a lot. As I have a huge belly up to the breast, it’s not just a small belly pot, it’s the right one for me.

Fabienne

Almae

The high pants always roll on me ..

I need a all in one…

Fabienne

Avon has a all in 1 for a lot less than 50 euro..
    Check their brochure online.
    The thing with Avon lingerie, you try it in the comfort of your own home. If doesn’t fit, send it back for exhange or refund.
    Fabienne

Taylor5

fabienne how much are they? The big knicker pants?

Almae i was talking to someone who had all in ones on from pennys, i think they clip to your own bra, they said brilliant… tkmaxx have mountains of that sort of thing at the moment… sorry i use the spanks, but they are a good size or two too small and well washed so think i need to invest in a bigger pair

Almae

its the ones that clip onto to your own bra…I bought Gok Wan and I love him , but the all in one is shite to be honest, great in the waist , pure shite in the bangers area no support

Taylor5

have a look at the pennys one, its getting great reviews

Fabienne

It’s in brochure 16 page 196 (still valid for 3 weeks max) it’s 19.50.
    But it couldt be back in brochure 18 (not in 17) but I don’t know.
    One customer got one from me, I must ask her what she thinks of the all in 1.

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Almae,

In this week’s Reveal magazine, Gok Wan has a two page feature on the best underwear for all shapes and sizes. There are some great tips in there and they are reasonably priced too – there are even some good ones he recommends in Tesco!!

That might be worth picking up. HTH

Almae

thats great sabbi thanks for that .. I bought a Gok Wan body shaper its great but its crap at the boobs 🙁 but will see what others he recommends.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I like the ones without the bra, its an all in on with straps but there is no bra part, Tesco has them in I think – so you can wear a good strong, firm, M&S boulder holder (I need those to hold up mine, flipping DD’s!!) under the all in one and the all in one shaper smoothes out the baby bits that regular knickers don’t hide ( not in my case anyway! :lol:)

Oh, I remember being in my 20’s when I could have nearly gotten away without underwear – gravity and childbirth can do awful things to a body 😆 😆

Almae

gravity and child birth is right 🙂

I got an all in one in pennys , was mega impressed with it , but would have loved the all in one like the one u spoke about with no boob area my jugs need huge hands to hold them 🙂 LOL
    I did order the all inone in Avon catalogue last week for wearing with a dress.

happymumblemum
    Participant

I have tried on a few different sorts of these things and none have suited me ..I look like a smooth round barrell in all of them..not good

yummymummy

Almae Im getting the one in the avon too………..no VPL happy days!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.