Tesco and their Price Increases

Home Forums National Chat Tesco and their Price Increases

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Maria30

Definitely going to give Supervalu a go now. I have to get a few things before Christmas so will go there instead of Tesco

FloHow

I’m shocked to hear this. I always do my shopping online with Tesco because I don’t drive and it means I only buy what I really need, not what I’m tempted by in the shop. I’m about to do my big Christmas one, will be interesting to see what it comes to.

For anyone who wants to complain contact customer.services@tesco.ie
    They are usually pretty good about replying and actioning complaints.

Flo.

Bookwitch

I also don’t drive and shop from tesco.ie I have noticed prices creeping up a little and I am dissapointed I won’t be changing anytime soon though because when you don’t drive it is the best option

littleleaf

I was shopping in tesco and stopped for a number of reasons – mainly the fact that it got very dear. The other reason was that they stock very little Irish produce. I find that my shop in dunnes tends to be cheaper and the stock quite a lot of irish produce. I dont have a problem with people shopping in newry, I agree wherever you get a bargin go there. Obviously it is having an effect on the government as they have lowered certain prices – so as was said before people certainly can vote with their feet!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.