Tesco and their Price Increases

Home Forums National Chat Tesco and their Price Increases

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anne

Hi Ladies

I have to have a little rant………….. Im just back from Tesco in Navan, They have justput up their prices on 99% of their products they had reduced a while ago! I noticed them putting a few things up in price over the last two weeks- iv steam coming out my ears :evil: , they have some cheek. I hope they loose their customers again, im sick of them and their customer service is crap also.

2 things i buy weekly has gone up by 20c and 22c

Just keep an eye on their prices, they are really taking the mick

Ok feel better now………………… :)

Regards
    Anne

rcole

Go to Newry.

Sainsburys never ever do that.

😆

Almae

i have to agree with tesco putting up their prices. so i went back to lidl last week and found them more expensive. 😥

will have to give enniskillen anothergo 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Go to SuperValu Drogheda

They would never ever do that.

😆

I like it rcole – that’s what you really meant to say yes?

Bookwitch

That’s awful I buy online and I did notice prices had gone up a bit alright.

Bookwitch

I won’t be going to Newry I don’t drive and I certainly won’t be able to pay for a car after the budget slashed my husband’s income

Waffy1

Matt Cooper or Gerry Ryan would love to hear that! Anyone confidient enough to go on the radio? You don’t hear them advertising their price increases do you??? Baxxxxxs!

Almae

have to say supervalu are worse 🙁 they are very expensive.

The girl on the afternoon show did a shop in 5 shops bought same items etc .

dunnes was the cheapest
    supervalu the dearest

🙄

Anne

Hi Again

Im glad i wasnt imagining it, Tesco has got right up my goat………… If anyone see’s me in ~Tesco again, give me a slap!!!

I did text Gerry Ryan, but didnt hear anything back. Just checked another item and it had increased by 70c…………… 😈

Think its Lidl and Aldi time again, I used to do some shopping in Lidl and the rest in Aldi in Drogheda.

When i challenged the ever so friendly (not) Manager in Tesco about the so called permanent price reductions, he said "They can change on and off "Love" but theres lots of items still reduced……..i’ll "Love" him. 👿

Ok that was my final rant………..promise

Regards
    Anne

Almae

Anne,

email Ray Darcy on todayfm he will def answer you.

😉

Anne

Hi Almae 😕

I’l do it now, if they get back to me, I want back up, from you all who agree with me……………… 😯

Anne

Almae

i will back u up 🙂

sweetpea1979

i’m afraid i’m very dispondent (sp) with shopping in either Tesco, Lidl, Aldi – can never find half the stuff in the the latter two and also find the Supervalu, Dunnes can be expensive for shopping too….

now i will do the odd bits and pieces and any specials that i come across, i will purchase these but i’m afraid i do my shopping elsewhere – those who know me know i go to Newry i’m afraid!!

i think the government seriously need to reduce the VAT in this country and more people will shop here without a doubt but until then………..don’t know what they going to do!!!

its all good and well that tesco have ‘permanent’ price reductions – but then they increase the products9which obviously aren’t reduced) to compensate for the reductions….can’t win either way sure we can’t………think an email to Gerry Ryan – Joe Duffy may be the answer………

oh well i suppose all we can do is rant and look for the cheaper products elsewhere whether it be south or north ireland!!!

Anne

I have gone to Newry and I love it, but i end up buying things i dont need because i think its a bargain!! So I spend what i think im saving……….

Anne

Almae

keep us updated if you get any response from Ray Darcy will be listenting with interest 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.