Op Trans…… Week 4

Home Forums Operation Transformation Op Trans…… Week 4

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have to say I’m finding it tough this week – very tired.
    Monday night was great fun, the roller skating is good and I’d hope to continue that after the show is finished.

Yesterday I took admin jnr to his football and did some laps of the pitch but found it very hard, kept going but much more tired than this time last week.

The thought of doing a situp is up there with sawing my knee cap off as for the exercise bike yeah that can go and f… off too!

Taylor5

Admin i felt like that yesterday… did 2.5 reps of the routine and could have given up after 1 put pushed…. If i have to do another f’ing sqwat i’ll cry…. would rather eat my own foot

Chewi im the opposite, alarm went off this am I’d been up since 5am with ds2 and his sore mouth, so put the alarm on snooze and conked out…. well alarm didnt go on snooze as I woke at 10am 😯 😯 😯 M still half asleep in his cot and the other maggot down snuggled up watching tv!!!!!

Yvonne

Hey there…
    Got to the gym last night… done a good workout…
    Am exhausted today though! Could easily head to bed now for a couple of hours!!! Definitely a much harder week!

Taylor5

Im going to keep this up when the op trans is over but not as strick, a little bit of what you like is nice to have and im going to keep up the classes as i lvoe them….. could sleep on a bed of nails.
    I asked some of the girls for lunch in one hand kinda sorry as I could half see myself going back to bed… but then the other Im soooo glad as it will get my ass into gear. Will have more energy if i keep moving…. have rotten headache from sleeping so late

Yvonne

I’ll be the same Taylor – a few treats here and there will be in order after all of this! And I love the pole dancing will definitely keep that up!

Having them for lunch will perk you up too!

Taylor5

are you going to do level 2 in the pole…. I am!

Yvonne

I’d like to!!! I really enjoy it!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’m tired this week too, only managed 35 mins of Rosemary Conley this morning but feel glad that I did it.

Admin is inside preparing our fave lunch (and the only one he can cook well) of lean bacon, mushrooms and poached eggs. Its so yummy, cannot believe its Dr Eva recommended!!!

Feel happy I skated Monday night and worked out this morning but my motivation is starting to waver; I will keep it up after its over but like Taylor said, not as strict. I like exercising but with kids, work, school, homework and not getting a full nights sleep every night, it really is a challenge.

As the groups go, I think we have it the toughest as we have small children to look after and busy schedules and some of us are cooking 2 meals most days.

Am definitely looking forward to Feb 28th!!!

And the womens mini marathon opens for registration on March 3rd so will be signing up on the day and that will keep me motivated to walk and exercise, its no joke walking 10km if you’re not reasonably fit!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/ind … 45060.html

Article from today’s Irish Independent re operation transformation….national mortification but if it gives anyone a giggle, well worth it!!!

trixiebell
    Participant

great photo and article!!! Well done you two !! 😆 😆

chewieodie
    Participant

Well done Sabbi!

LOVE IT! 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

brilliant well done guys – love the photo Sabbi 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

You’d have to feel sorry for admin, (even though he is evil 😈 ) for being married to me and how much I constantly make a show of him.

Just as well he can take it on the chin (and thanksto op trans, he only has one chin nowadays!!!) 😀 😀

scole1

love it, so good…fair play to ya i had a good giggle reading that….

you look so guilty and evil admin ouch wouldn’t want to cross him 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.