Op Trans…… Week 4

Home Forums Operation Transformation Op Trans…… Week 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Just to get week 4 on the go! Where are you Admin?….. off doing sit ups? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good positive start to the week, what more can i ask for :wink:

Anonymous
    Inactive

haha no I was out jogging 😉

Really happy no we’re on Week4, is this the halfway stage?
    Looking forward to the roller skating tonight…its great fun and brilliant exercise. Hope to see some of you there.

joey_rudd

nearly forgot about skating tonight 😆

Yvonne

God yeah half way through! Yippee!!!

You are great for the rollerskating! I just couldn’t brave it at all!

Fabienne

Did you got your week meal and exercice plan yet?

Fabienne

chewieodie
    Participant

Well, I went to the movies last night, even though I was feeling lousy….
    IT was really good just to spend quality time with just DH.
    And, I was reasonably good…. had a handful of DH popcorn, and a bag of maltesers and a creme egg….. washed down with flavoured water…. so it could have been so much worse!

BUt, by the time I got home, the shivers had set in…. and the headache…, so after getting DS1 off to his school this morning, I climbed back into bed for a couple of hours. Just feeling very weak and flu-ish. So, the exercise will go for a ball today me thinks…. Might just get onto the bike…. and do a gentle 4 mile, as if I were going for a walk.

So, most definately NO to rollerskating for me today!

Taylor5

Chewi that how i felt last week, then happy at the weekend and Trixie today… think we are sharing out germs!!!
    I just did the sit ups and sat on the bike and did 5k and a Slooooowwwwwww pace

Get well soon girls…. Lash extra garlic into the food this week to help fight the cold

trixiebell
    Participant

chewieodie, how u feeling today ? Im still in bits, think ur right Taylor, we are sharing our germs.

It came onto me all of a suddenyesterday morning, legs like jelly, cold, then hot, and throat in bits, was in the bed last night @ 9.00pm.

Was meant to go to Tesco and get the shopping yesterday, but couldnt even go. I will be surprised if i loose anything at all this week, as I cant do any exercises and not eating properly either 🙁 , im hoping I feel better before thursday night, as dont want to miss the pole class 🙄

Yvonne

God love you being sick…. it makes it so much harder to stay motivated with all this when you are off…
    Hope you are feeling better soon.

chewieodie
    Participant

Hiya gals….

Well, sticking with the food side of things… and not even going to attempt Karl’s exercises…. don’t have the strength to be honest… so I’ve been just doing the mileage on the bike instead. I reckon that something, is better than nothing.

Definately have a throat infection…. but hey, as said before, forwards and onwards! I feel your pain Trixie 😉

Yvonne

How are you this evening Trixie and Chewie?

Had salmon for dinner this evening and went to the gym too…. just had a portion of fruit aswell…

Would love a bag of tayto though! 😥 🙄

trixiebell
    Participant

hi yvonne, not so bad now thanx, throat still really sore, but at least the hot and cold sweats have gone!

Good on ya going to the gym! Hopefully I will be fit for some exercise tomorrow. 🙄

Taylor5

When I had it I just did a tiny bit, but to get dressed and mind the boys was enough for me…. plenty of panadol and fluids.

Had a rotten day today started off getting some shocking news about a friends health, it knocked me for six and im heartbroken of my old friend, she is one in a million.
    Then ds2 fell inthe kitchen and caught his mouth on a chair, he ripped all the skin inside his upper lip and gum, oh the blood!!! The Dentist in the Haymarket seen him, he said just keep the cut clean and watch the teeth as they might turn black…. one looks wonky but he said he wouldnt touch his tiny teeth…. i was sick!!!!! Babs forced a hot chocolate and bikkies down my throat for the shock 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I did my reps my 2.5 this morning (gave up on the squats) had to give up as my knee was killing me…. did 10k on the bike watching desprate housewives so that made up for the bikkies 🙄

chewieodie
    Participant

Feeling much better this morning! Body starting to get back to normal… thanks ladies for your concern.

How is everyone doing with sleeping? Just thought I’d ask… the first couple of weeks I was dog tired…. and now I’ve found that this past week I’m an insomniac. Don’t know if its just cos I’ve been sick…. but I even took herbal sleeping drops last night, andif I got 3 hours sleep, its a lot to be honest. Just can’t seen to switch the brain off…. is it just me?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.