Op Trans….week 2

Home Forums Operation Transformation Op Trans….week 2

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

My mam is now tucked up in bed having a rest and we’re resuming walking tomorrow. She’ll be there Sat – maybe they’ll deduct a few lbs off our weight becauseof her plaster??? 😕

Going roller skating in the morning at 10am Funtasia if anyone fancies it – my bum still a bit sore but I’m a gluten for punishment!!

scole1

beans or not to beans that is the question, or soup and crackerbread…mmmmm

what everyone else having or had for lunch….actually no a great time 3pm and getting lunch… 😳 😳

gonna do walk with boys afterwards….looking forward to watching show tonight i’m gonna walk on the spot while watching it rather than sitting down and thinking of snacking…. 😆 have to say so proud of the leaders i had the radio on yesterday and heard connor’s weigh in so turned it off wanted to wait til tonight to hear it…..

i was saying to one of the girls was in bettystown court on monday with the baby and there were guests having a big fry up, in the lobey i wanted to run up to their plate and rob the sausage have a lick and throw it back down, had to refrain myself….on the veggie diet, i’ve got over that hump now but i wonder for how long….. 😆

Taylor5

God some people will go to any lenghts to get onto the TV 😆 😆 😆 It will make great tv if nothing else… I would agree with contacting karl for advice he is on facebook.
    I think the yankee candle jar is a good idea…..

Sabbi im following Anna and all her exercises could be done with a cast on… What about one of the twisters that Fabienne has in the Avon book…. you just stand and twist so it does the waist and bump and legs… might be worth a look

joey_rudd

i didn’t think the skating was open till 4 on the weekdays
    if its open tomorrow morning might pop up
    sorry to hear about your mam she was flying around great on the skates till the fall
    hope shes ok soon

Yvonne

Oh my God Sabbi, your poor Mam, hope she is doing ok….

Some great ideas to help raise money!

Fabienne

Hope your mum is ok.
    I’ll bring my twister saturday, so your mum can try it.

Yesterday at the gym I did some ab work, some with upper body fully against the floor, no arm needed, and it was really tough for the abs.

I can show it or better we can ask Michael when he’ll come to talk to us about boot camp (or we can go to him, as we never know when we are finished with weigh-in.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne.

CaliGal

Oh Man hope your mom is ok Sabbi..she can jump on a mini trampolene (€25 from Argos) , stationary bike and steps at home 🙂

Yvonne

Hey there, show was ok tonight!

Done ok today… had a salad for my tea…but am pretty hungry now…. any suggestions of what I can have????

hjs

low fat yoghurt?

bolied sweet?

spoonful of honey?

just to take the craving away?

Jedt
    Keymaster

My mam will be grand, she a tough nut!! Thanks for that offer Fabienne, I’d say she’ll give that a shot alright.

Well done girls on tonight. You spoke great and looked great. The beach is a great backdrop…

Hope we so well again this Saturday….fingers crossed, better get out and drink some more green tea!!! LOL

Yvonne

Had 2 breadsticks… so boring only just took the edge off!!!

Really hope for a loss on Saturday, the target is quite high this week?

trixiebell
    Participant

girls Im starving, and am not well, I really feel like going in and reaching for the biccie tin… 🙁

Sabbi, hope ur mum is ok xx

Taylor5

Kinda missed the show my little brat Slapped his big brothers face, oh he is going to be a nightmare! So i was kinda distracted 🙄

We all looked great! God did you see my wrinkles under my eyes? Ran out of eye cream before xmas… going to buy more tomorrow 🙄

yvonne do you have an apple? do the apple crumble La Eva… an apple, oats, sweetner candrel or splenda, slice and layer in an oven proof bowl (apple slices, oats, sweetner then repeat x 3) 200 degrees for 15 mins…. oh it saved my life this evening… now I did put a scoup of icecream on it a small one, just couldnt face natural yougert

Yvonne

Taylor – never thought of making that…. must remember that for next time!

Trixie – is there anything else you can have? Mind you I know when I don’t feel well I head for the presses too…. xxx

Taylor5

Im have a tough week on the food wise, made my soup and its taste like shit!! dont know how I mess up. I doing okay trying to get protien into my lunches never dont this before, only had a salad with cous cous this evening had to throw my feta cheese out as i didnt wrap it right in the fridge 🙄
    I knew I wasnt full from my dinner and was still hungry after finishing, every other night i would be fit to burst….. so i put the oven on and did my apple crumble, nice and tasty and very quick

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.