Op Trans….week 2

Home Forums Operation Transformation Op Trans….week 2

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

When I have a salad, I always put an apple in it, make up volume and great filler. last time I cheated a bit (again…) I added some sultanas. Normally I’ll put cheddar, so I guess sultanas is better.
    So it’s a huge bowl, and can promise you don’t want to eat anything after.
    It worked well with the chckpeas.
    I use romaine salad it’s my favorite.

For my sauce I tried olive oil (teaspoon) + soy sauce (teaspoon) + hot water (2 tablespoon), wish it a bit, so good volume to coat a huge salad bowl.

It worked well I think.

The gym instructor told me that often we confuse hunger with thrust.

But if your diner was too light then you’ll want to eat junk later.

It’s quite late, so either you reached for chocolate or for healthy option by now. So my reply must be not very usefull.

See you saturday.

Fabienne

Fabienne

Not doing so good this week, but very happy.

I do my own diet/exercices.Feel great, but not lighter 😳 , still hope my scale is wrong….

Kids are having a pizza tonight if I don’t get there before them.

Made my own rice pudding, it’s under 100Kcal/100g. It will be a really treat.

Saturday, we should try to find some time to exhange our tips.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne.

scole1

sounds like everyone is struggling this week…..but you’ll get there, tbh i am that fed up this week i could just crawl up and die or hide away…anyways see ya all sat….

sweetpea1979

ah Scole you’ll be ok……..finding it tough this week too……..i’m sick, both boys are sick and not sleeping well at night…….so all kinda on top of me!

brekkie was good though morning 😉

it’ll get better…….i hope…….trying to stay optimistic here…….just hope saturday doesn’t make it worse than its already been…crappy week… 🙁

Fabienne

Sorry to say that, but I’m glad not to be the only one not doing well with diet this week.

The group support, sharing difficulties is great.

See you soon,
    Fabienne

Taylor5

Not doing well either, well Im trying but not enjoying it as much as last week, kinda feeling yuck… the boys are sick too so its a tough week and feel I could just snap at any moment…
    Went pole dancing this evening and Boy is it hard work… i was grand last week fell like I’ve been hit by a bus!!! A BIG BUS 🙄 But feeling invigorated gonna keep this class up its soooo hard yet so much fun!
    We got Vanessa to show us some of her move 😯 Thank God my dh wasnt there, if he was he would have had his own pole to slide on 😉 😆 😆

Yvonne

Lol Taylor!

Seems like we are all in the same boat… not doing well on the food side, actually not doing great on the exercise either!
    Don’t think I am eating enough, have had a busy week and next week will be the same… will need to be alot more prepared I think..

Beginning to dread the weigh in tomorrow now…

munchin
    Participant

good luck tomorrow ladies – i would imagine it’s only natural to struggle the 2nd week – i nkow i’m back on WW and did well the first week but seriously struggled the 2n – not doing too bad now this week – so stick with it and thinking of you tomorrow YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

Kate

I saw OT the other day, well done to you all, It looked a bit cold on the beach 🙂 Those poor taxi drivers had better put their game up!
    xxx

Fabienne

Did not do wellon the scale, but I’m really happy.
    I know I did some exercice, and diet, so the results will be seen on the scale at some stage.

Went to the gym tonight, while dh and children were swimming.

Going in the morning with my friend (less boring when there is someone to chat with, less effecient maybe but….).

Now it’s time to start week 3.
    Before lovely diner planned with dh (on the menu no wine, and home made filo fish dish without butter in the layers).

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.