New Year Weight Loss Log

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness New Year Weight Loss Log

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

then cycle to france and back to get rid of it 😆

yummymummy

its a stationary exercise bike hmm!!! you wouldnt catch me on a proper bike EVER!!!!!!
    so you cycle to france 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 he he he eh he eh

Yvonne

Well done Liza!

munchin
    Participant

well done liza

well i’m not standing on the scales this week girls – i had a very bad sinus infection and ate everything in sight (somfort eating) i’m trying to be good now i feel a bit better!!!!! 😳 😳

Liza

Thanks eveyone, just one minor adjustment I had a DD 10 weeks ago not a DS, Ops 😳 !! Still getting used to this lingo…..

ed1
    Participant

well done liza.

i have my weigh in at weight watchers in the morning and i am dreading it. i was really good all week but my own scales is not showing much weight loss. fingers crossed 😆

Taylor5

Im pigging out all week so not going to stand on scales, I did buy loads of fruit and go to fridge and get grapes when I want something sweet.

When I weigh myself I do be starkers, dont want an extra oz! Am I the only one who does this? 😳 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

yeah taylor i do that too. it is your true weight after all.

anyway went to weight watcher this morning and i was down 3lbs 😆 😆 😆 😆 yippee 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

god no taylor – has to be like that everything else would definitely pile on the pounds! i’ve been known to stand in my pj’s then take them off if i’m not happy with result 😆 😆

well done ed1, i’m off to cinema tonight and going to enjoy some popcorn – 1st time at cinema in well over a year!

Taylor5

Well done ed keep up the good work.

Im up another 2ibs so the less I eat the more I weigh 🙄 I think AF is on the way and Im eating loads of chocolate and crap

posie

I just started again on Monday, so will weigh myself next monday andhope for the best. Prob didn’t help that I bought the chocolate bread & butter pud from M&S!!!!

Taylor5

Oh is that the one off the tv advert? Ds keeps going yum yum when he sees that advert 😆 😆 😆
    As I’ve put up a few extra extra pounds this week I had to make myself feel better so I have a bounty, a load of ginger nut biscuts and coffee, then a whole micowave popcorn (buttered) just for me 😳 😳 😳 If im going to add pounds may as well enjoy doing so 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Forgot to add didnt cook dinner tonight, dh wanted dominos… so had pizza, garlic bread, wedges and chicken strippers 😳 😳 😳 It will go up in stones rather than pounds

posie

The very one, and it is yum yum yum. Tis a distant memory now tho 🙁 . By the way Taylor, did you get my pm?

Sweetpea

Hi Guys, I have been going to WW for a few weeks now and for the last couple of weigh ins I haven’t lost a lb, thankfully i haven’t put one on either but I just seem to be stuck and just cant shift any more. Its really annoying :x:x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.