New Year Weight Loss Log

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness New Year Weight Loss Log

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Just thought we could report our weight loss here, instead of in the Christmas one!
    I know I didn’t do well with the dietician, but weighed myself last week on the 7th and again yesterday and was 2.5lbs down…

munchin
    Participant

well i weighed in on 4th Jan
    on 11th Jan i was 3lb down.
    hoping to keep it going this time!

ed1
    Participant

ok here we go again. went back to weight watchers this morning so will post weight loss (if any) next thursday.

Yvonne

Best of Luck with that Ed!

munchin
    Participant

morning down 1lb this week so total of 4lbs
    how’s everyone else doing? found second week alot harder – had quiet a few things happening so was happy with any loss

Yvonne

Well done Munchin, you are doing great!

pinkbabe

I’ve managed to go back up to 9 stone 6 lbs 😳

Taylor5

Ive gone back up to, Im just behind you pink on 9’8, Im sitting here stuffing my face on tortilla chips but Im not starting my good food diet until tomorrow…. back on the porridge tomorrow.

Yvonne

Weighed myself this morning and was up 1lb – NOT IMPRESSED…. so starvation from today!

yummymummy

well i put on 6lbs over x mas (must have been all the drink 🙁 ) i weighed myself last week and was down 4lbs hehehe must be the lack of drink hahaha.

for anyone with exercise bike, read in mag yest that 13mph, for 4.6 miles burns 216 cals, if thats not an incentive to get on the bike i dont know what is 🙂

Liza

Hi, weighed myself today, I’ve got down 4lb, I’m delighted with myself cause its the first time the scales has gone down since I had DS 10 weeks ago. Hopefully it’ll keep going that direction!

happymumblemum
    Participant

well done Liza………

yeah but yummy 215 cals whats that equate to in nosh ???? 4 chips 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

eh it will equate to tayto and a bar for me 🙂 🙂 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

5 miles cycle for a bag of crisps and a bar 😆 feck that id rather not eat the nosh 😆

would have to cycle to cork to get rid of the sarnie i ate for brek 😆

yummymummy

i actually enjoyed it, watched corrie while i was on the bike 🙂 🙂 felt great after it 🙂 defo going to keep it up !!!!!!
    do it all week and then enjoy a nice big fat 4 star pizza and wine on friday 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.