New Year Weight Loss Log

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness New Year Weight Loss Log

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

aw thanks ed appreciate it, but i sooo do need to lose it, wish i was back pre baby weight (7 years ago PMSL)

the kick up the ass i got was watching my mates wedding dvd last week, and i looked totally horrendous, nearly cried watching it, every said i looked fine ( ithought so to until i seen the vid) then one said the camera adds 10 lbs, i nearly wanted to say the chandler thing and say how many bloody cameras were on me then hahahahahahaha.

had s &v tayto there but it will be pointed and ill be on mybike tonight again.

ed i find the scales great 9thought the €7or whatever € it was a week was madness. id hate to see the weight creep back up so defo have to have the willpower to go on 🙂
    now for the smokes 🙂

ed1
    Participant

yummy it is terrible when you see yourself on video. same happened to me when i saw my SIL wedding video. i felt amazing on the day, thought i was the beez neez but when i saw the dvd, i couldnt believe it. OMG it was terrible bulges coming from everywhere.

its not fair, my hubby can eat what he likes and never gains weight. I on the other hand only have to look at it and i am 2 lb up. 🙄 🙄 🙄

Taylor5

It happened me a christmas, I was like "oh my god have i gotten that big" in my head Im still a size 8 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    I hate my voice on camera, its like sooooo drone 😳

ed1
    Participant

Oh OH up a half pound this week, and will probably be up next week too with me going to barcelona.

will have to do the kickstart again when i come back. Have just booked my trip to croatia for september and want at least 2 stone gone by then.

yummymummy

down another 1 1/4lb 🙂 🙂

munchin
    Participant

well done yummy you’re doing great – wish i could say the same for myself!

Yvonne

Well done you! You’re flying! 😆

yummymummy

thanks girls!!! i really am willing myself to do well, although fell off wagon yest and had 4 star pizza 🙂 🙂 aw well, have 6 days to make up for it 🙂
    defo going to do my bike every day this week, i mean it 🙂 🙂

meabh

lost a pound this week so am thrilled as i had takeout twice 😳
    just hope it doesn’t show next week… did a big veggie shop today so hopefully can stay good

yummymummy

well done meabh!!!!!

down anohter 1 and 3/4 ponds this week WOHO!!!!!! cant believe its going so well, steady but smallweight loss!!!!! considering i was out sat night and had vino fri night im delighted 🙂

munchin
    Participant

god yummy i need some of your will power – kep it up and you are so right slow & steady is the way to go!

meabh

you’re doing great yummy… i’m all over the place these days… up 3lbs this week 😥
    still not back to my pre-christmas weight let alone my pre-baby weight!!

Yvonne

Well done again Yummy, you are flying!

ed1
    Participant

didnt go last week to weight watchers as i was just back from barcelona but went this week and down 1.5lbs. absolutely delighted.

Yvonne

Thats great Ed – fair play to you!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.