Meath chat

Home Forums Meath Chat Meath chat

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

Funny story,

I had my tarot cards read for me (thanks Moonflower), and asked many questions, one was will I have my own horse for christmass 2010
    and the eanswer was no.
    Told that to dh, and he said " did you really need a tarot reading for the answer?"
    said yes, I am REALLY hopping to have a horse in over a year.
    But dh thinks differently. He’s not against the idea, but a year is too soon.

So I thought that a year was a long time away, but cards and dh are saying otherwise.
    The funny thing is I was surprised by cards answer but dh not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I’ll have to keep positives thoughts, and my dream will come true.

Then later I asked dh to bring me to a shopping trip in New-York.
    And he said no 😆 again.

Does he love me? Or does he hates shopping more than he loves me.

So had a good day till I realised no shopping spree in NY, no horse…
    I’m afraid to ask for anything else.

But I don’t like buying clothes, or shoes, or handbag, so maybe a shopping spree in NY is not for me anyway.

I really ‘d like to go to London, to visitthe British museum, go to a concert in Royal Albert Hall, feel young again, and do a bit of shopping.

But it’s not happening,
    I have many friends (nearly all of my friends) going regulary in England, but me.
    I’m going to cry

😆

So enough about me,

how are you all doing?

Fabienne

Forgot to say thank you to my friend, who minded my 2 kids.
    I went to Dublin with dh for a concert.
    And asked her to mind them, so they went for a sleep-over.

She did me a favour, as we had a lovely evening and a sleep-in on sunday morning thanks to my friend (you know that I’m talking about you) she can’t be better than that, but she is.
    she thanks me for the playdate that was for her own child.

She did me a huge favour, and she’s thanks me!

THANK YOU, you’re the best friend anyone can dream of.
    Talk soon,

Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

evening haven’t been on this thread in a while – busy busy lives we lead
    ah fabienne pity about the horse – as for NY my friends want to go to NY for my 40th in 2 years – they reckon if we start putting a little aside each month now it’s very very do-able! we’ll see
    not alot happening – just got a call to say might have to work tomorrow – pain but sure someone has to
    scole thinging of you and C 😉

Moonflower

😳 😳 ahh fabienne…am embarassed now after todays outburst!!! x

u will get your horse & anyone can see how much your hubby loves u…dont u see his eyes light up when he looks at you…i have seen it many times!!

Munchin… i went to Ny for my freinds 30th & we are nearly 40 now…where have those years gone…but like you was supposed to be saving again for my aunties 60th…but they are going without me now…likes Fabs I am not a shopper so didnt think was worth me going again….but just shows ur never to old to go to NY & have fun!

Scole…just read about DS …hope all goes well. x

supposed to be watching the apprentice…but logged on quick to check emails in an ad break & still on here!!

munchin
    Participant

moonflower i’m not a shopper either but the girls have been a few times and dying to "convert" me!!!!! they reckon i should go at least once – for the experience!!!!!
    didn’t have to work yesterday in the end but am in today as usual 😥 😥 better go do some work – sooner work done sooner i go home!

Fabienne

Moonflower is wasn’t an outburst. Just a normal mum reaction.

Yes, munchin job is an evil necessity 😆
    Hope you enjoy your work.
    but you and all need money and more if one day we want to go in a shopping spree in NY 😆
    and if you go with your friends who know all the tricks you might end up saving money (while spending) with all great offers. And then you’ll tell us all about it.

Went riding last night, the manager (girl) said that I lost weight (a bit true) and that even her boyfriend told her as well. She said that when a man can see it, it’s true.
    So I’m getting there. But I’ll over undulge myself during my coming holidays in France, but isn’t it what holidays are about?

I’m happy.

Any news around?

Scole glad about little man.

Talk soon,

Fabienne

I’m about to be on hol
    Happy days 😆

Taking the ferry to France, not the right season for a smooth sea.
    So can you all wish me luck.

By the way, I’m the kind to be sea sick.
    But once dreamt about sailing around the Cap Horn in south Chili. I’m mad I know….

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

scole1

sorry just saw post about sea sickness, there only jumping in must read properly…i have anti sickness wristbands if you want….not sure if really work, but hey you can have them will give to you fri….also did you see the waves on bettysttown beach mad or what…..sorry that’s so not helping situation

oh moonflower are you still available for reflexology, mom having trouble with back etc and going to doc 2moro but kinda wants to get reflexology done but doesn’t like feet being touched so trying to convince her even though i’m the same…so would you mind pm’ing me your number so can pass on if that’s ok? also sorry for long post when suits best for you morning evenings or particular days?

thanks

munchin
    Participant

quick post supposed to be dressing the kids lol!!!!!!
    Fabienne since having my dd 3 years ago I get pretty sea sick – i don’t know if possible but i find if I can stay in my seat for most of trip I’m usually ok – if hubby is traveling with you can you get him to mind kids as much as poss – that’s what we have to do or i end up pretty sick!!!!!

Scole I went to moonflower for reflexology and believe me I hate anyone at my feet but i loved the reflexology – used to even go asleep during sessions!!!!!

see u guys at swimming tomorrow?

Moonflower

Hi scole,

will pm u my number…yes i know its the thought for most people but have yet to find a tickly person…but am doing a course soon on facial refelxology so that i may still be able to treat any future tickly clients…will kepe u posted on that.

just whizzin on here quick liek us all as have a lady comin in a minute for refelxology & got to get ready….

fabs not sure what woudl work for u on sea sickness….heard those bnads are good thou…

Munchin…seen ur busy on fb with that quizz thing…is that why u had pins & needles 😆 😆

better go…

munchin
    Participant

lol no moonflower was sitting funny and my foot got sore – im trying to catch a friend of mine in brain buddies – nearly there 😉

scole1

munchin see ya at coffee no swim yet for me…but coffee for sure….mmm hope you didn’t snore when gettting treatment done…lol.

monnflower, thanks a million will say it to mom, i’d defo get facial reflexology done quicker than the feet…so once you’r doen sign me up….

Fabienne

Scole thank you for the writsband.
    I’ll let you know if it works.

Talk soon.
    Fabienne

munchin
    Participant

i don’t think i snored if i did moonflower too polite to tell me 😆 😆
    happy holidays fabienne

Moonflower

yes enjoy your hols Fabienne!! xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.