ketterbells class Monday @ 9pm

Home Forums Louth Chat ketterbells class Monday @ 9pm

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Im really surprised today, im not too sore, but if its like the forst week on pole it will hit me tomorrow!!!

Enjoyed it all the same ❗ ❓ which is a bit weird as very hard work!

laura

girls fancy trying zumba for free tonight?… the instructor that normally teaches at 7 is sick, so im covering for her by doing zumba at 7 (just before chair)… let me know if you want to come

Taylor5

oh if the chair isnt on the next programme well then i think i’ll give it a miss…. salsa sounds good to me!

yummymummy

Id be up for trying it 🙂

beams

Gosh ladies that sounds like a tough work out – glad i didnt attend now – was wrecked enough yesterday without adding to my troubles 😯 Great though getting a free trial 😆 May try that salsa tonight if hubby gets home early this evening – if not it will be pole dancing for me on thursday 😀

Happymammy

Im on for salsa have the babysitter organised 😆 Yummy i hope ya have your spanish dress and shoes i borrowed my dd1 its red with big black poka dots and her spanish shoes!!! lololol cant wait!! Whoppa! 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Dont thnk its that kinda class more sweat your bo**ox off and die afterwards… i have to be home have a date with the tv…. sorry girls no BINGO 😯 tonight 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.