Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,371 through 20,385 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

Its sad to think that some one has to suffer such a loss to make us sit back and realise what treasures we have 😥

Sinprey

on a lighter note…anyone watch my street on channel 4? and also hi taylor it was nice to meet you and scole yesterday good luck with the potty trainig 😉

Canucklass

I think we know it but we take it for granted.
    Every day is a gift.

Canucklass

No Sinprey what is it about?
    waiting for dh to come down so we can watch kitchen nightmares 😀

Taylor5

Sinprey your kids are lovely, hope to see you there again. I did see a clip for that programmebut will watching it again on 4more, its very sad that someone living on a street for 50 years wouldnt know a sinner! Dont think that could happen in Ireland…. yet saying that I dont mix of know my neighbours, just dont like people coming into my house etc….

Canucklass

Sinprey I just looked that program up and it looks good. Will watch in on 4OD on the weekend 😀

Sinprey

its documentary about all the diverse different people living on one street.most who dont know each other.interesting

Taylor5

Whats 4OD?

Canucklass

4 On Demand on t’internet 😆

Taylor5

Oh will check that out, thanks

Sinprey

thanks taylor. ur litle man a cutie. should i say big man hes tall. didnt realise he was nly 2and half!(saw from ur pottytrainin post)

joey_rudd

well done taylor on getting you Ds to use the potty…D still hasn’t gone near hers we got her pairs of knickers and princess pull ups to see if that helps

but then i’m too tired lately to even try yet! 🙄

posie

hey joey – how’s you?

Taylor5

Yeah a woman wastalking to him today and she couldnt believe he was only 2. She had a 3 year old and ds was twice his size, she thought he was 4 or 5 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I have him in size 3 to 4 year old clothes

Canucklass

Hey Joey!

How are things?

Viewing 15 posts - 20,371 through 20,385 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.