Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,916 through 15,930 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

bubbles or balloons but she a bit too young to blow balloons. yeah she working her chest to blow out the bubbles, swear it works 🙂

aw ur poor dd sin, hope she ok!!

Jo had one last week and to be honest not quite pushed on them, prefer aero bar 🙂

ill cut ur hands off, no wait wait how about we just shut your mouth closed 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Ive awful probs jus gettin me mouth to close yum too…forgot to add that!!!!!!!!!

No always loved wispas!!!!! LOVE cadbury anything infact!!!!!!!!! Not a nestle woman unless its mint aeros where i can make na exception!

yummymummy

now that i think of it i am a nestle fan, love me smarties, toffe crisp, white buttons (hate the cadburies white buttons) DAMN IT now i have to go the shop and buy them all 🙂 🙂

Yvonne

Wispas are gorgeous, love them.. and galaxy’s too!

Sinprey

😀 😀 😀 😀 jo ❗ ididnt mean my boobs were hindering my diet.just meant thats where alot of my excess weight is. ..

yummymummy

galaxy BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that yellow caramel cadburies bar that does be in selection boxes VOMIT now thay are just the worst things ever made 🙂

Sinprey

mmmm smartie bars avalance icecream dont get me started 😀 have to go now. still in pjs and i should be out in that lovely day(to walk to shop and buy choc 😈 ……bye all yummy hope ur feeling better. yvonne hope ur dd better soon. talk soon 😉

Gismo

Ah yummy you don’t know quality chocolate..galaxy all the way.

Joanne06
    Participant

MMMMmmmm love galaxy too!!!!!! Thats Joes fault for gettin me into them!!!!! Heres one for ye girls, this is my sis n laws fault, ever try them lindor (sp!!) the red balls choclates??!!!!1 Oh my god….yum!!!!!!!!!!!!

posie

Hi girls. I can’t find wispas…….where o where do they sell them……I have a craving.

posie

the lindor balls are gorg. Pure luxury

yummymummy

they have them in the shop up the road posie im in balbriggan 🙂 🙂 🙂

oh galaxy is really really disgusting i cant stand it!!!!!!

i love greean and blacks organic cho tis yummy.

posie

is that the spar yummy? i’m only down the road in stamullen, so i might just nip in and get one

Joanne06
    Participant

Id one of them craving yest eve posie too..went to 5 shops before i found them in the shop beside me at work!!!! Now thats dangerous!!!!!!!!!

Is that a make of choc yum green n blacks?! Or they lindor?!

Yeah LOVE them too posie!!!!!!!!! Box waiting for the weekend for us!!!! MMmmmm n a nice glass wine too!!!!! Heaven on earth!

yummymummy

yeah the spar shop posie they had loads this morning, the one down by the church!!!

lindor balls hmmmm might have to try them.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,916 through 15,930 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.