Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,901 through 15,915 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

oooo nice one i thought it was the 16th hehehehehe oh yeah!!!!!

Gismo

I know ed1 I will have it spent in a week.

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah where did i miss that one! When was all this org?! We jus arranged to meet friends the night before last on 2nd! Feck! Be rude to change now cos we’ve been suppose to cal over this long time. 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Sinprey

hi girls. havent been on daytime in ages. this computer is crap keeps crashing 🙄 new laptop nxt wk roll on!hows all ❓

Gismo

Hi Sinprey..thought you were missing a bit. How are things?

yummymummy

thats a pity jo!!!

hey sinprey how u been??

why oh why do people take up a t"tone of voice" in e mails that iant there GRRRR just made a statement to a firned and she thought i was biting her head off which i wsnt AAAGGGHHHHH

Joanne06
    Participant

Emails VERY decevingalright! I can be VERY abrupt sounding in my mails i have to say dependin on my mood. Never mean any crap thou. Ur one that used to be here at front desk was always gettin in trouble for her tone in her mails! Half time it was intentional in her case thou!

yummymummy

but when i put in smiley faces i aint being mean, that my way of letting people know there is no mallice involved jaysus, there no pleasing people is there 🙂 🙂 🙂

sure she would defo know if i had a prob cos id defo let her no, you know what i mean !!!!

Sinprey

hi yummy gismo jo etc ❗ ive been grand .just have no laptop. just stupid ancient computer stuk upstairs in the office and dh has been working from home a bit lately and hogging it. but hipe to have laptop back soon so i can get on for chat 🙂 i laugh when i hear people talk abut emails. my dh often says oh i had a row with someone today….. via email 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

I have many a them sinprey!!! It so easy to do! Esp when the other person the other side of the computer is a contrary so n so!!!

Hows Sunprey these days?!

Yvonne

Morning all, how is everyone today – apart from being cold – its bloody freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙁

Gis, are you sure penny bank is the 9th?, I thought it was the week after because it only finishes on the 2nd….

Had E at the doctor yesterday, she had a high temperature for ages and was coughin a good bit yesterday too, so she has a chest infection…

yummymummy

its really easy to have a fight especially if someone picks u up wrong and u get all defensive like me 🙂 🙂

aw the joys yvonne, i hate them old chest infections!!!!!!!! keep her on the antibiotic till its all gone , and to help with her chest get her to blow bubbles, trust me it wokrks ive gone through about 7 chest infections in space of 8-9 months and J eventually had to be admitted to hospital and put on a drip. not trying to scare you but the bubles really work to relive her chest 🙂

Sinprey

same oul sahm here. 🙂 started diet again for 30th time this year. i just cant seem to do it . i dont even feel like trying.my prob really is my boobs 😯 ny dd is 20 months and after nearly having her totally off breastmilk she had an accident split her lip and i resorted back to the boob for comfort. stupid i know but ud do nything to keep her from pulling at paper stitches. ❗ now its so difficult.

Yvonne

Blowing bubbles??? Never heard that Yummy, but will try it with her!!!
    Sinprey, that sounds very painful….

Joanne06
    Participant

Never heard the ould boobies gettin in the way of the ould diet sinprey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive awful prob with my hands n mouth………my hands keep liftin food to me mouth n I CANT RESIST THE FRIGGIN STUFF!!!!!

Had a wispa last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jes theyre jus as georg!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,901 through 15,915 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.