getting pregnant

Home Forums Louth Chat getting pregnant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi Sunshineorla, what a lovely name!

Yes you right about Reflexology…it is very common for students of Reflexology to become pregnant while they are training as they are receiving regular treatments from their fellow students as part of practical side of course….

the book Spirit Babies is a wonderful book.its by Walter Makichen and there is a site called http://www.spiritbabies.com…a caring friend of mine loaned me this book following my miscarriage last year and it was such a comfort but also for anyone trying to conceive its an uplifting read from a different prospective…your baby’s!!

moonflower xxx

I read a story recently about a couple who were trying to conceive for 29 years. They had given up all hop when the woman fell pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
    My cousin was told about 4 years ago that if she wanted to have kids she would need surgery and ivf(not sure what she had but her sister had the same and had twins through ivf) but when scheduled to have the surgery they found out she was pregnant. She just had her second boy last week. No ivf or surgery
    An aunt of mine after having two children had to have one overy removed and there was a problem with her other one the doctors told her it was very unlikely that she would have another child with out ivf she had 2
    There is always hope and I wish you the best of luck. 😀

Jomoodar

HIYA
    I HAD A FRIEND OF MINE TRIED TO CONCEIVE FOR 5 YEARS SHE TOO SUFFERED FROM pOLYCYSTIC OVARIES, SHE FOUNF THAT "KINESIOLOGY" WORKED, I DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT IT BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOK, SHE HAD ONE SESSION AND WHEN SHE ASKED TO BOOK ANOTHER FOR 6 WEEKS LATER THE GIRL TOLD HER THAT THERE WAS NO NEED SHE WOULD BE PREGNANT WITHIN 8 WEEKS AND SHE WAS.

MIGHT BE WORK A LOOK, GOOGLE KINESIOLOGY!!

BEST OF LUCK HON.

sunshineorla

Pat Roche in school lane dunleer does kinesiology. He’s very good. He’s in the phone book. Basically it balances all the muscles of the body, but also works on your energy lines through the body and can help overcome fears and traumas. Also can use it for allergy testing. He does other tharapies too and combine them to be the most effective for you.

Moonflower

Yes i tried Kinesology (with Pat Roche) as well as i also heard of someone getting pregnant after 7yrs of trying following a few kinesology treatments…its all about finding what works for you and restoring balance to body…most alternative therapies work on same principles of clearing energy blockages in body….

munchin
    Participant

well the reflexology worked for me – Thanks Moonflower

I also used ovlation sticks but the month I concieved I didn’t use them
    I did however carry a birth stone that Moonflower gave me everywhere for the few days after I suspected I had ovulated and I’m due babs in 5weeks 😉

the whole ttc can be a very very frustrating time – some of the mammy websites like magicmum, eumom, rollercoaster all have ttc threads and they can be a great source of information and support. Wishing you the best of luck

Pastela

As someone who has had more surgeries, and treatments than can be believed…. (endometriosis stage 4)…. My doctors all believed that it would take serious fertility treatments to get me pg.

Well, I now have two gorgeous children, and they were conceived naturally….

All credit given to: Toni Weschler – Taking Charge of your Fertility
    a brilliant, brilliant book, a copy of which, every woman should own…..

Taylor5

I was told the same with endometriosis and I’ve 2 kids and 3 pregnancies…. all naturally.
    I was told that once my babymaking days are over to get my womb removed, bit extreme but this seems the new way of dealing with endometriosis…… thank god so far after this baby it seems almost gone!!!!!

Dont make it a chore or take over you life, easier said then done.

My aunt was 15 years trying, they gave up and bought a villa and pub in Spain (about 30 years ago so it as a rare thing at the time) they were selling up their pub and house over here and my aunt missed a period, but put it down to stress!!!! … well my mam told her to go to the well woman clinic to get a pregnancy test, she told her to bring a urine sample…. my aunt half filled a mineral bottle with wee (tk glass bottle so a little less then a ltr) Well it turned out she was pregnant and then 4 months after that baby she was pregnant again……. she still get a slagging over the amout of wee she took to get tested 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Fabienne

moonflower,
    you said you’re a reflexologist, do you work around here, in a private place or in a beauty salon?
    Where can I find you number? just pm you for an appointment?
    Bye,
    F

Moonflower

Hi,

Fabienne…I work from home in Mornington….very flexible with appointment times etc…you can pm me on here if thats ok?

also i work at Sonairte Farmers market every other sunday doing Reflexology, along with a girl that does Reiki and a girl that does back massages…must put a post up about that as its great way to get a treatment done on a sunday with DH minding little ones..

Taylor thats lovely story about your aunt…weird we are in process of planning a drastic change fo lifestyle…amazing how these things happen isnt it….ummhhh……..i wonder….. 🙄 🙄

Hope you are all enjoying your night out tonight 🙂

Taylor5

Yes I know, she said ttc took over their lives and every month she would sit and cry for what she called another lost baby…. she felt bitter and old and it started to have a terrible affect on their marriage, back in the day if you didnt have a baby withinn 1 year of marriage they would get the priest to visit to see if you were doing your wifely duties in the bedroom etc
    She said after 15 years they just gave up but everytime she went into the shops or church, the local biddys would look and as she felt talk about her….. so they said Ireland had nothing for htem and Spain would be a new life.
    Well they never made it to spain in the end, she believes it was stopping ttc that did the trick for her

Moonflower

ahhh, thats is so nice…she must of been over the moon 🙂

Really we are so lucky nowadays when you think about in past what poor coupels went through if they couldnt have children…there was no help out there just judgment…….and following miscarriage & stillbirth…people were expected to just get on with it & not grieve…….as we all know now if you dont grieve for what is lost it can come back in later years as illness and depression……

so yes i think we have to thank our lucky stars for many thinsg nowadays..its not all bad….. 🙂

Taylor5

Oh I know my other Aunt had a stillborn child and it was horrific, she was nearly 2 weeks in Labour, my mother said there was something about the baby getting stuck and she was too weak to deliver (mam was never sure as it just wasnt spoken about)
    My poor aunt was taken straight from the maternity hospital to a (as called in those days) a Mental Home, she was signed in by the doctors and mum said they didnt see or hear from her for nearly a year (she had 2 other young kids)
    She was never right after it and like that was told to get on with things and what happened was normal
    We should hang our heads in shame at what was allowed to go on In Catholic Ireland

Taylor5

Oh I know my other Aunt had a stillborn child and it was horrific, she was nearly 2 weeks in Labour, my mother said there was something about the baby getting stuck and she was too weak to deliver (mam was never sure as it just wasnt spoken about)
    My poor aunt was taken straight from the maternity hospital to a (as called in those days) a Mental Home, she was signed in by the doctors and mum said they didnt see or hear from her for nearly a year (she had 2 other young kids)
    She was never right after it and like that was told to get on with things and what happened was normal
    We should hang our heads in shame at what was allowed to go on In Catholic Ireland

Moonflower

oh thats so sad.its made me go all cold ..your poor poor aunt…thank god things have changed……….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.