getting pregnant

Home Forums Louth Chat getting pregnant

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    jillybean

hi all..had my period, started the 25 april. had days 3 and day 21 bloods done. they were all normal..no sign of my period since..had a urine sample tested at the g.p last week and it was negative…my dp has to go for sperm analysis just to rule him out. my doctor says im not ovulating when i should be.. so im now on the waithing list for fertility screening in the rotunda where i have to start a course of fertility drugs to make me ovulate…thats 6 months away…so im just after booking 10 days away in costa adeje for august and im taking things easy! 😉

Taylor5

jillybean your on the right road and you sound like you have a great positive outlook, a few weeks r&r and things might just happen themselves best of luck xxxxx
    I got ovulation sticks on a really cheap american site 50 ovulation sticks and 20 pregnancy tests for 20 dollars

MaryE

Hi Jillybean,

Ive been on those fertility drugs a few times, they can be hard enough on the body, not nice side effects.

I also did accupuncture and got the exact same results as being on the drugs. i had bloods done before & after and the improvement was amazing. It is so good for balancing hormones which in turn regulates ovulation. Even my doc was amazed at results.

Now im not telling you not to take fertility drugs but maybe try the accupucture while you are waiting for appointment in the Rotunda.

Enjoy your holidays. Im just back & had my ovualtion sticks (that Taylor5 was talking about, i can pm the website if you like) with me, so fingers crossed.

Take care.

cathmc1

Jillybean,

Have sent you a pm with details of an acupuncturist in Dublin who is also an obstetrician. I have heard so many success stories for people who are ttc, undergoing IVF and people who have had repeated miscarriages. If anyone else would like her no., please pm me.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.