Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Home Forums National Chat Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

BLURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one puts baby in the corner, so cheesy!!!!!!!

Canucklass

LOL I is indeed but fab! LOL

Yvonne

I agree with you Canuck!

Taylor5

He was fab looking in his day, but he seems to one of the hollywood celebs who has a thing for thet surgeons knife… way ott and false looking at the moment.
    I havent seen that movie in years, would love to see it again.

scole1

must say ole paddywas alright in that film, suppose when you’re young watching that your think ohhhh i wish i was her and ohh he was holding me like that, bet if i watched it now i’d throw up…..

here i’ll give ya’s all a laugh, i used to think that johnny logan was patrick swazie(sp)….. 😳 😳 😆 😆 remember seeing him do a show and i was running to the front to see him, my mom then had to tell me it wasn’t who i thought it was, i was devastated….. 😳 😆

posie

😆 😆 😆 Scole that’s hilarious 😆 😆 😆
    Would you believe I have that film on dvd 😳 🙄 😳 – yes I’m a saddo, I know

scole1

what johnny logan in concert 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

i have dirty dancing too but haven’t watched it it’s one of those must have girl dvd’s, vhs whatever…. 😉

joey_rudd

its not in my must have dvd’s…..but then i’m a science fiction nut!

posie

now that really would be sad 😆 😆 😆

scole1

😆 😆 😆 😆 real sad but bet there’s someone out there that has him in concert……saddos…. 😆

joey_rudd

my big sis used to have a poster of him on our bedroom wall

scole1

johnny logan?? my god he’s not patrick swazie…..ah sure we all have our moments 😆

Taylor5

Did you ever watch Top Gun, its sooo sappy when you look at it now and Tom deffo got his teeth and hook nose taken care of…

Johnny Logan 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 "hold me now"

I went to see Bros when I was 13, my think friend kept passing out and pulled over the barrier, she spent half her night battling back to the front row….. I wasnt moving or looking for her 🙄 🙄 🙄 I got matts sweaty towel 😳 and my sister still give me stick about it 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Danniel O’Donnell lived across from our school, he would be out cutting his grass in his short and one of my friends was mad about him, she had his picture on his folder 😆 😆 😆 😆 She ran to the window on day shouting "miss, miss Danniel is out cutting his grass" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 she was told to have a quick look then sit back down 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Sorry PMSL here just thinking about her, how sad were we in those days

posie

I have the Top Gun dvd too 😳 😳 😳

Daniel O’Donnell – my idea of a nightmare!!!!

I was never really into Bros. I thought of myself as more of a ‘Rocker’. Guns N Roses for me 😆 😆 How innocent were we then!!!

Sweetpea

I just knew you were a rock chick at heart posie 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.