Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Home Forums National Chat Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Would love to go to this, but E is in playschool on Wednesday mornings now! 😥

MNG

Hi Happymumblemum 🙂

Thats Gr8 i will walk down …it be nice to see everyone again.

Sweetpea

Good work HMM.
    Wed mornings are not the best day for me but will try to juggle a few things and a least make it to a couple of them. No day is every going to suit all, its an impossible task ❗

joey_rudd

might make it there next week, not feeling too good this week
    it would be great for my children to burn off some energy plus i can let my ds climb all he wants and not have to stop him 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

ah i would have loved to come along as well, but work on wednesdays 🙁
    used to love the meet ups we had last year when MT kicked off.

Anyways enjoy all 🙂

ciarac

ah would love to join, dd is starting playschool on wed morning but maybe ds would be ok to come?

Sweetpea

If the afternoon suit you better Ciarac why dont you join us tomorrow afternoon in M&S at 3 pm.

happymumblemum
    Participant

we were up and about early today so we went along to this dd had a ball as usual, didnt meet any other mums..felt very awkward todays 90% of mums were in groups..just didnt have the bottle to go over..few looked familiar you know yourself…only a couple of mums on there own but i was way to shy today 🙄

Taylor5

HMM I was to go but got rotten news about my old childhood friends’ husband was found dead this morning, just couldnt face running about after ds after that 😥 😥 😥

MNG

Hi Taylor5 🙂

Try not to be too upset my friend i know its difficult time now….

Liza

Is the coffee morning in astro tots a regular weekly meeting? I’m on maternity leave at the moment and just found out that my department is going to be made redundant a few weeks after I’m due to go back, so I’d like to get into a routine of getting out and about!

Taylor5 – sorry to hear about your friends husband…..

joey_rudd

yes its a weekly meeting

Liza

Great, will definately try to get there this week.

happymumblemum
    Participant

hey canucklass did you see Johnathon ross on friday night doing a skit on m and s pain au chocolat pudding???????

Canucklass

I DID!!! I was hysterical with laughter and almost came on to make a post about it but though I might look a total moron! LOL 😳 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.