Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Home Forums National Chat Astro tots coffee mornigs back tommorow

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    ciarac

that sounds good, but would it be ok to have ds with me too? he is 8mths old and a teething NIGHTMARE at the moment………… no teeth yet……. anyone have any WONDERDRUGS there………..

canucklass, i was using baby orajel from canada with dd!!!!!!!!!!

Canucklass

Of course ds can come no problem. Posie’s little guy is around that age I believe. Would love to meet you!

LOL well i might be going home in May so if you need to stock up let me know 😉 Diaper cream is currently on route from Canadia as well 😆

Sweetpea

No problem ciara, the more the merrier. 😀
    Have you tried the teetha granules in the sachets ❓

ciarac

sorry Fiona just reading my post again jyst meant you to enjoy a scone not hope u were feeling shy iukwim 😳 😳 😳 😳

sweatpea cant give him them as he is lactose intolerant and they have lactose n them………… nothing working i am surviving on max 1hr sleep a nite for last 4 weeks 😯 😯 😯 its making his reflux so so bad so its a nitemare here and i like a collapsing bear now 😡 😡 😡 😕 😕 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 😈 😈 😈

ciarac

bought some on ebay still have a little left but might need some!
    are you going home for good r just a visit/

Canucklass

wish I was Ciara 😆 no just a visit. would be happy to get some for you if you need it. 😀

ciarac

a visit is better than nothing i suppose……….. will be hard to come back though! but we will get you through that! 😮
    just might ask you to get some for me, will see if we even get a tooth by then…………. his sister got her first 2 teeth on the 18th feb 2 years ago, maybe he wants to share that date with her……. 😡 they better come quick though!

ciarac

hi girls are ye meeting up this morning? don’t know if ye are but sure maybe we can come next week? probably too late now this am as have to travel and find it too!
    enjoy yourselves!

Canucklass

Hi Ciara

Yes I believe we are! You should come! we are meting between 1030 onwards so there is a big window of time for you to travel etc.

If you are coming down the M1 from Dundalk go over the bridge and get off at the toll exit that takes you to Homebase etc. when you come off that exit you are on the Donore Road which you continue to take to the first set of lights (there is a horrible Thatch Pub on the right hand side with a new building behind it and a Petrol stration) turn left at that set of lights and continue along that road (Marleys Lane) and you will soon see the pool and leisure centre on the right hand side.

Would love to seeyou!!

Sweetpea

Yeah come on down Ciara, we’d love to met ya. 😀

ciarac

sounds good! will defo go! although I will be a big scardie cat and be afraid to look at anyone and be so shy…… 😳 😳
    pity wasn’t organised enough for today, just got ds down for nap, thankfully……..

ciarac

meant to say, will i be the only "newbie" and look like a FREAK there!!!!!

thanks for directions, i know the Donore road so should be ok…………. i hope 😕

scole1

think you can get gripe water in newry that’s not far a drive for you ciarac…..

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.