*Ahem* Dare i say X mas bargains??!!! :)

Home Forums National Chat *Ahem* Dare i say X mas bargains??!!! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

dh went and got them, i told him about maeve offering the beds but he still went and got the other ones…men!

Taylor5

Oh thats men alright

Yvonne

See that Heatons have their half price toy sale on!!

yummymummy

really????? cool must head there today b4 i pick up j, see if i can get some stocking fillers 🙂

Yvonne

They have alot of good brand names there too – well I was looking at the girls stuff more! Have to go to town in the morning, so will call up there and see if I can get a few bits too.

yummymummy

going to pop in today after work so ill reprt back as to what they have tw 🙂 be great to get the little things outta the way!
    no doubt ill still pick up more stuff in the months to come ha

Yvonne

Thats the problem – you end up with more than planned because of it!!

scole1

good little stocking fillers in pennys they have door poster colouring for 4euro, basically there’s 25ft of different pictures to colour in, you hang on the back of the door has little plastic weights on it and then crayons and stickers in a thing to hang on door handle…..got one for ds as a prize for potty time he loves it, has a colour before he heads for nap and bed…..

yummymummy

sounds cool scole! but im going to get blackboard paint and paint the wall behind the door of ds room, chalk so much easier to clean then crayon 🙂

anymore girls??? come on we know ye have looked!!!!

Yvonne

That sounds good Scole – must have a look at them.
    Tullys also have handbags reduced – got a lovely cream clutch, half price at €20… Not sure if McIvors are still opened? Did you get a look in there?

yummymummy

nothing jumped out at me in heatons yest, all cool stuff, bob, turtles, action man, all girly stuff, but nowt j would want to play with.

think i might just get a couple more wii games and his chair and be done with it.

noeleenw

saw on rc that psp’s are 79 euro in heatons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

i think thats a load of c*&p to be honest, no way they could sell them at that price, plus they had none yest only ds’s and they were €160!!!

yummymummy

found a fab site with personalised x mas decorations bit pricey€15 each but really pretty and omething you’d have for years

http://www.trimthetree.ie

Yvonne

There was something very similiar in Scotch Hall last Christmas – I got 3 for €39 – a bit pricey for what they are but a nice keepsake – got a Christmas tree one for Mammy and it had all the grandkids names on it… she will need a new one now!

Went into Heatons this morning – got a few bits, definitely alot more for girls in there which was good for me! Couldn’t see anything for my nephews… but they are impossible to buy for anyway.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.