*Ahem* Dare i say X mas bargains??!!! :)

Home Forums National Chat *Ahem* Dare i say X mas bargains??!!! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Jeez, Shrek 3 came down a good bit!!! We don’t do a stocking for E – we did one year, but forgot about til later in the day! 😳

yummymummy

reminds me of last year, i forgot to put the board games out, i was wondering why the pile looked so small, only copped when he went to his dads and when he came back i just threw them on the ground and said they must of fallen down the chimney ah hahahaha he bought it!

i just put batteries, dvd and book and maybe some sweets in the stocking 🙂

joey_rudd

my bil has offered to go up to dublin with dh and help him bring the bunkbeds home if it’ll fit in his car hoefully it will when the seats are put down 😀

yummymummy

joey dont wannat burst your bubble, but i doubt bunk beds would fit in a car even with the seats down!

seriously try homeplan, they are reasonably priced and are delivered within a couple of days or he will hold onto them till ur ready for it 🙂

Yvonne

Would second Homeplan, they are great up there – also I heard McCormac Interiors is closing, so might be worth a trip there, now saying that they could be gone already!

joey_rudd

ok will say it to dh thanks…the place in dublin deliever too he’s going up there to price them first anyway

Yvonne

Went to McIvors yesterday for a nosey – picked up a few bargains!
    Got a handbag and purse for my Mam, 2 other Gionni purses and a fab Gionni small hangbag – all for €36!!!
    They don’t have much left at this stage, but might be worth a look. Might head back in as I have a birthday coming up I will need something for.
    Got that Clarins set yestreday too, and they are 50ml bottles, so even better value.

Taylor5

Yvonne how much were the Clarnes sets and what is in the box set? Might pick them up for my mum and MIL they are the only presents I need this xmas the rest will be vouchers for the kids (smyths, cinema, mc Donnalds etc)

Yvonne

Taylor – the Clarins set was €25, and it has a 50ml bottle of body lotion, shower gel and perfume – not sure of the name offhand but its the red perfume bottle… its lovely!

Taylor5

No way thats the perfume that my MIL wears, she did use the blue one but changed to the red last year…… Oh happy days will have to pick them up

Yvonne

They have the blue one aswell.

scole1

joey i would try homeplan too on the cement road, they are great they deliver free too…..they always knock money off too…..we’re hopefully getting new dining table…..and we knocked him down even from the sale price a further 150 and they’ll deliver and set up, i think they do the same with the beds for free so worth a try and hassle free…..

joey_rudd

yes i’ll get my bil to bring me up this weekend to have a look
    thanks

joey_rudd

we got our new bunkbeds from bargaintown in dublin and yes they did fit in my bil’s car 😆
    just have to put them together only cost E199
    D is very excited 😀

Taylor5

Joey did you not hold out to see if Meave had the old ones in her attic? 199euro is a good price, you cant go wrong with bargain town for cheap good quality stuff..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.