*Ahem* Dare i say X mas bargains??!!! :)

Home Forums National Chat *Ahem* Dare i say X mas bargains??!!! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

Sounds like you done well!
    I have a few got and DH thinks I am mad! My plan is that if I get most of them before the penny bank comes out, I can use that to restock my wardrobe!
    No idea what to get my parents this year…my sister wants us to go on holidays with them… not sure what to do about that yet.. Let only DH – he is impossible!

yummymummy

ah my mam thought i was mad as well 🙂
    but sure my thinking is that if i get them outta the way then ill have money for colthes hahahaha!

this bloody keyboard, have to bash the keys to get the letters to come out AAAGGGHHHH

hols with your parents might be nice!!! ye could pay for them and thats you sorted re them 🙂

Yvonne

No problem doing that, my sis wants us to go along with them, and I cannot commit to that just now! And E will be in school, so that means going at expensive times!

pinkbabe

I got 2 lovely DKNY metal keyrings for 2 of my mates while I was in Bristol this week, house of fraiser had a HUGE relocation sale so I went slightly mental they keyrings cost 3.80 sterling each (can’t beat that) I also got a DKNY watch, a DKNY bag a DKNY scarf & some Dior make up (all for me) the perfume was going for half nothing too but as I was travelling hand luggage only I couldn’t get any 🙁

yummymummy

just got some fab reasonably priced jewellery for my mam and j godmother on
    http://www.swarovskicrystal.com

and also found this website run by 2 sisters in cork, has some fab ideas

http://www.giftslikethese.com

noeleenw

went to argos in newry yesterday got the pink ds lite – red sold out – for £99 its 145 euro here a saving of 20 euro

yummymummy

huge sale on http://www.tommyhilfiger.ie

you can tell how bored i am in work today!!! 🙂

joey_rudd

i’m trying to get pine bunkbeds for D this christmas just looking for somewhere that sells cheap one’s in the town budget is 200/250
    any ideas?
    then i can put L into d’s old toddler bed and put the girls into their own room together

trixiebell
    Participant

joey Ikea in Belfast have cheap bunkbeds if you could get up there… I got DS a set and their fab and theres a tent that goes over them. Cool!!

joey_rudd

can’t get out of town no transport i’d need a van
    so need somewhere in the town, thanks anyway

yummymummy

argos?? or homeplan on the cement road!

Yvonne

Must check out those websites this week Yummy – you must be near finished now!!!

yummymummy

yeah thanks be to god!!
    great wii deal in argos for J so thats that sorted now just to find a bargain gaming chair 🙂

oh and my brother, something liverpool, easy enough 🙂

Yvonne

Thats brilliant for you!
    Seen a lovely Clarins set in Mahers chemist – perfume, body lotion and I can’t think what the other was! – think they are all 30ml bottles – going to get one of those for my sister and sister in law at the weekend.

yummymummy

cool, clarins are fab!!!!!

oh dvd’s and games in golden discs in santry, €5 and €8 got mr bean for J as a stocking filler only €5 couldnt pass it! shrek 3 for €13!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.