Your Angels would like you to know……

Home Forums National Chat Your Angels would like you to know……

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

Hi all….

I’ve met so many of you wonderful folk through the Angelic Readings and my angels are giving me a little nudge to make you all aware that I also offer Angelic Healing….

In this time of worry and uncertainty…. its so nice to know that your Angels are there to help you, and provide you with healing of mind, body and spirit…. :wink:

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ve lost my wedding ring and I am asking my angels to help me find it…I know it is in the house somewhere but cannot find it.

I’ve checked about getting a new one and its gone up to over 600 euro for the same design, since we got married 7 years ago…..

I could really do with a nudge in the direction of my ring, I don’t like not having it and the thoughts of buying a new one drives me mad because I know it will turn up at some stage….

Fingers crossed…I’m going on a renewed search this week!!

Moonflower

Hope you find wedding ring soon sabbi….i lost my DS passport a whiel back and asked angels to help & they told me to check under tv cabinet .. i got a piece of card & moved it arnd under tv cabinet wasnt much room for a bigger thing & out popped his passport…….i would never in million years thought of looking under there for it…

Happymammy

Ive lost my internet stick which costs €150!!! Ive a little angel im my house who looses everything! Shes 16months old! Wonder if the angels could help me find it cant afford to be buying another one! And cant live without my internet at home! 🙄 🙂

chewieodie
    Participant

A heartfelt request to your Angels, and St Anthony wouldn’t hurt!…. 😉

I’ll send a special request for all of you….. 😉

Fabienne

Hope you’ll find it.

Jedt
    Keymaster

My Nanny said I should ask St Anthony too…must call on him!! I’m going to go on a big search for it over the coming days.

Wish me luck!!!

chewieodie
    Participant

And Angel Chamuel….. (particularly when it comes to finding things! )
    Hey, honestly, just ask them, and they’ll deliver…..
    (You must have put it in a very safe place! ) 😉

Taylor5

My mother would promise 5 euro to St Anthony, as soon as she finds things she woudl be high tailing it down to the church with her donation

Jedt
    Keymaster

My Nanny has actually dictated that 500 euro from her will goes to St Anthony’s missions – she reckons he has helped her so much over the years shew kind of owes him.

It’s very sweet of her – I’ll definitely ask him seeing as how she is so well in with him!!!

scole1

what about loosing brain cells do the help find them too lol….i know my angels mind me they’re very good….and grateful they’re here even if they do play games sometimes…..

Taylor5

Ah Scole it does get better, a few of my brain cells have come home from their holidays 😆 😆 😆 It taken a good 10 months and I found the evening primrose oil helps great…..

Sabbi my mum must be like your nana, I would guess she would have given that amout or more over the years.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.