yeah i’m preggers

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents yeah i’m preggers

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    JMum

Thanks guys, I’m due on 27th June when is your due date scole? Would love to come for a pig out but I have to go to work xmas party… sober, hmmmm great fun. My friends are so gonna guess when they see me without my glass of vino!

Thanks for reassurance about OLOL, I’ve been up to A&E with J once and found it fine and its been good reading all the recent postive posts about the maternity unit.

Taylor5

Oh the A&E and the maternity dept are worlds apart, the A&E is almost third world compared to the maternity

scole1

ah really, i’m due the 25th june…have ya heard when apt is, who ya have, if ya can try and see if can get into midwifery led unit, had my first there and it was fab……can’t go this time as had a bad tear so have to have section…but try and see if can get mlu it’s great…

pinkbabe

Congrats

Bookwitch

Congrats scole by god so many new babies for the new year there is a real baby boom going on!!

mumof2

Congrats scole,

You will have to extend your playroom 😆 😆 😆 😆 Hey im only joking, anyways im sticking to bottles of coors light feck it who needs the water round here. 😆 😆 😆 😆 So its definately going to be ho ho ho right into next year for a you pregnant ladies congrats to you all………. 😉

JMum

Well, had the first scan on Friday am and all was well. My appointment was at 8am so I was out by 10 which was great.

Having real problems with my back though, its aching all over and I can’t sleep – hence the midnight posting!

Good Luck with all your scans, its lovely and reassuring seeing those little pictures. xx

munchin
    Participant

glad to hear scan and app went well jmum
    im’ back with doc on 15th of this month – am dying to hear heartbeat – altough i’ve seen lively baby on screen haven’t heard heart beat yet and i’m 18weeks now!

scole1

so how’s all the bumps??? how’s everyone feeling jmum delighted you had your scan and all well…..mine next week so excited, still puking like mad…..oh the joys…..

munchin
    Participant

bump is huge or maybe it’s just i’m huge! did ok weight wise in first few weeks then between hols in nov & christmas i feel like i’ve piled the weight on – trying to be careful i don’t overeat now!
    How’s you scole?

scole1

ahhh, as taylor says to me i don’t look pregnant still sort of fat…thanks taylor but i like it when she’s straight up if i was any way emotional i think you would have heard about me murdering her….lol…..
    so you feeling babs kick yet? went to sprucefield and newry on monday and got loads of clothes got 2 pairs of maternity jeans for 12pounds delighted then a load of tops in m&s in sprucefiled have great sizes all together……
    still puking but fingers crossed next week everything will be ok when get scan…..

Taylor5

I said you didnt look pregnant yet not that you looked fat 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 You are 16 weeks you told me at 6 weeks I looked pregnant………. REMEMBER? Weill I havent let you have I? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

sorry to hear your still sick scole, never had the puking part but had the feeling of wanting to
    i’m huge!!..i waddle constantly now if i get down on the floor i need help to get back up, i bought a coat before christmas there was loads of room in it i thought it’d do me for the whole time but it won’t close now 😕
    nearly 9 weeks left to go, getting nervous even though you’d think i’d be used to it now
    have nothing got really, need to really start buying stuff now i’m way behind

hope the other bumps are ok now
    time is flying

trixiebell
    Participant

Hi girls, had my scan today to Im measuring in at about 12 w and 3 days, got to see babs quite clearly and the wee heart beatingaway.

Scole sorry to hear that your so sick, hopefully you are near the end of it now.

Take care of all those bumps, its so exciting!

Gismo

Hi bumps. Joey I’m like you..really big now and waddling. Only ten weeks left and am potty training ds. So fingers crossed he will take to it well and I won’t have to be down on the ground cleaning up to many accidents.

Feeling very tired but think that is because i’m at home full time now and running after a 2 year old while keeping a house is hard work!! Not used to it. I have nothing organised. Must get my finger out and get my bag ready as we won’t feel it coming around.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.