yeah i’m preggers

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents yeah i’m preggers

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

hows all the mums to be keeping? How long left now for yous?
    I have 11 weeks left, and starting to feel tired and uncomfortable now, the 3rd trimester is here with a bang lol 🙂
    Back to hospital next Tuesday and then think my appointments becmore every 2 weeks after that.

Hope your all keeping well xoxoxo

munchin
    Participant

hey trixie 11 weeks hasn’t it flewn – how you finiding it with 2 boys already? did you find out what you’re having?
    i’ve 4 weeks from tomorrow left – can’t believe how quick it’s gone this time around. E is all full of the baby and that it’s her baby etc be interesting to see what she’s like when babs is actually here 😉 😆
    hope everyone else doing well too

trixiebell
    Participant

yes munch, I have found this pg hs flown in, Im hoping it wont slow down for the last 10 weeks, prob will! 🙄
    Nah didnt find out in the end, I like the surprise.
    I have my hands full with the 2 boys and working fulltime!! B is grand, but the youngest is a handful, welcome the terrible 2’s lol!! Only messing, he is just so different to B, he is just into everything lol!!
    Bet E cant wait, do you know what your having?

munchin
    Participant

Nope don’t know what i’m having – though can’t wait to find out at this stage – last few weeks E has been saying she’s getting a baby sister! so we’ll see. E is fine just getting over chickenpox so like you working fulltime and me with only 1 at home i think this pregnancy has flewn in altoghter – can’t believe i’m so close to the end now!

trixiebell
    Participant

OK girls, think we should have a roll call, how many of us are left?

Trixebell – EDD – 24th July (46 more days!!)

scole1

scole – 12 days and counting (19th june)

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.