Why wont he sleep ???????????????

Home Forums National Chat Why wont he sleep ???????????????

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

He will still nap if i put him in his cot, but he is too feckin hyper to nap on sofa, if he falls asleep 30mins just wouldnt do, if i woke him he would roar crying for an hour or more!!! When he goes out he goes out for the count..
    He didnt have a nap today as had visitors over from America, he was so tired he fell and wacked his head, he wont go in his buggy it "no, me walk mammy" Think i will just have to start putting into cot at 12.30 again

munchin
    Participant

Taylor he’s not quiet the 2.5yr yet maybe just not ready – DD1 would go out for the count for 1.5hr on creche days right up until she 3 and 2months and i had an awful hard time keeping her awake on way home once the nap did stop. Maybe give him a few more weeks and try dropping nap again ❓

Another great night last night YIPEE! I still find it so strange to hear her coming over to our room of a morning! and she brings as many teddy’s as she can carry 😆

Taylor5

I think i will have to put the nap back on the menu alright, he had about an hour today and he has eaten a huge dinner and still awake in good form, no major meltdowns this evening, so he still needs his nap

Well done with another good night

beams

Back on the drops !!!! Good sleeps lasted about 2 nights without them – then he got a head cold – all bunged up and meant he was waking up and not getting himself back to sleep – two nights of that was enough for me 🙄 Back on the drops since last night – only woke for 1/2 hour last night 😀 Heres to a full nights sleep and the drops are back on duty 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

ah beams though i suppose a cold would knock our sleep pattern out never mind a kids. Hope he’s back on track soon
    E2 awake since 5am this morning the minx BUT we are def getting more good nights than bad lately – she loves her bed but the trick with putting her into bed is she has to be "ready" whereas E1 will go when it’s time and just play & sing in her bed until she falls asleep 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.