Why wont he sleep ???????????????

Home Forums National Chat Why wont he sleep ???????????????

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    beams

You wont believe me girls but just one day on these drops and he slept from 8.30 til 7am this morning ….not a peep from him all night 😀 😀 😀 Am so thrilled …..hopefully its not a fluke or a coincidence ….will keep ye posted 😀

Taylor5

yippeee….. delighted for you! Did you wake at 3am to check if he was okay? 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

really – i’m off to the health shop!!!!!!!! Hope last night was a success too beams!

Taylor E2 actually slept until 5 this am but she’s been having a really bad two weeks waking anything from 1am on and i was wide awake at 2.30 🙄 didn’t even move to go to loo incase i woke her 😆 😆

beams

Day two on the drops…….slept from 8.30pm to 7.20am this morning with no wake ups at all !!!!!!!!!!!!! Am in awe of these drops…..Munchin get down there fast before they sell out :lol::lol: 😆 Taylor – no way did i wake …..am enjoying these nights sleep 😆 😆

Maria30

Oh Beams thats great. I m delighted for you. It took ds2 3yrs to sleep through the night consistantly so I know how you feel.

I meant to reply to thread sooner but every time I talk bout him sleeping all night he starts waking up again 🙄 🙄

We did have a bit of a rough week with him last week though. He was waking at half 3 looking to go downstairs.

I might get some of that stuff to have on standby especially with the bright mornings on the way 🙂

mammycool
    Participant

Oh, very good – hope it continues for you. I think there is something in the air these days – both mine were up the last two / three nights. Though I think the temperature dropped a bit – my put them back in the warms pj’s tonight.

munchin
    Participant

ah beams that’s brilliant madam was awake at 4.30am today by time she feel back asleep it was time for me to get up and i swear dh had her out back playing ALLLLLLLLLLLLLl day! minx!
    can I ask what is name of health shop and where is it – i’ll be in drogheda on sat and guess where i’m going

Babs

It is the one on the corner, opposite Bru…think its on "Stockwell Street"?…Its the same road as the library and Supervalue entrance…the man who runs it is a lovely person, very knowledgeable and great about kids. He was the person who told me about changing my son onto goats milk (due to constant ear infections) and introduced me to the homeopath who has changed our lives..the thing about homeopathy is its all about working WITH the body. It builds up the child’s natural immunities and helps the child to fight illness etc rather than waiting for the child to become sick and then treating. I really feel that my son’s immunity is much stronger as a result. He got him final vaccine there the other week (over a year late) as I was waiting for him to be strong enough…and thank God, he is doing great…he still takes a homeopathy remedy every night which was specifically identified for him (his weaknesses, strengths and even his personality)….I know some people are very skeptical (my husband was one!!), but when you see it working for you it is life changing….

munchin
    Participant

thanks babs won’t be far from that shop so i’ll find it sat – thanks a million

Glad to hear the homeopathy has worked for your little fella.

beams

Thats the place alright – the man wasnt there but one of the ladies was very helpful. Best of luck 😀

munchin
    Participant

i got it yesterday in Holland and Barrett in ashbourne – only thing is only noticed when i got home it says for 2yr, she’s 21months close enough to 2 to chance it? reduce the amount – i’ll pop into shop later and ask them didn’t actually speak to anyone just asked for those drops 🙄

Babs

If you’re near that shop ask them, but I’d imagine if she is a good sized kid it would be OK…it’s more based on the child’s body weight than actual age…God, Drogheda is fast become the hippy capital at this rate 😆 😆 😆 …I hope it works for you too, nothing worse than sleep deprivation!!!! We are in heaven at the moment, both ours sleeping til 7.30 (used to be broken all night and then awake from 5.30!!)… It’s taken a long time but we really appreciate it now!!!! But with the brighter mornings I am sure many little people will start waking early!! We tried the black out blinds etc but its as though they still know the sun is up…I think some kids are just early risers, but at least ensuring they get good quality sleep during the night is all we can do!! And I’ll probably have to drag them out of bed when they’re teenagers!!

beams

Thanks for the tip Babs on the "hippy" methods , as you say yourself 😀 😀 We are having great sleeps since i put him on the drops. Its sure sheer heaven – all are well rested and i’ve even put DS back on naps for an hour every afternoon and he is still sleeping soundly – wonders will never cease 😆 😆 Munchin , i hope you have the luck we did with them x

dd is really bad sleeper she is 4 and half. the other night around 2 she decided it was time to getup and get dressed for school 😆 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

omg it seems to have worked! 😮 😉 😀
    The instructions are 9drops throughout the day but i’ve only been giving her 6, fri she woke got into our bed and slept unit 7.50 😮 , Sat i had people over so she fought going to bed but slept all night and didn’t wake until 7, last night she feel asleep at 6pm! i was worrid about putting her to bed but she slept until 6am this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fingers crossed it keeps working it’ll be money well spent if it does!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.