What is great about Ireland? Come on everyone….

Home Forums National Chat What is great about Ireland? Come on everyone….

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    hjs

@Pookie (et al), no I didn’t miss the point of the post, as said earlier, can read and am not stupid either.

There is no censorship on this site unless defamation is involved as I recall from earlier in this year, so unless it’s changed, any topic is fair game for any response.

I see perfectly the point of the post. I chose to take a different tack on it is all, gotta take the rough with the smooth girls.

I don’t mind NOT making my (related) views on a topic known, but I will need direction. So I’ll look forward to other topics being posted with an exhaustive list of posts that would NOT be welcome on the thread, along with the topic title.

I like a lot of things about Ireland. But seeing as I’ll be damned if my kids are gonna be paying for the profligacy of the last ten years for the rest of their lives, I’m quite happy to be the voice of dissent whenever this cheery/top- the morning/ah well we’re still Irish and deadly stuff comes up under WHATEVER circumstances, I’m not gonna keep my mouth shut just to perpetuate this head in the sand mentality, sure everything’s grand approach.

I am not saying it’s nonsense, I’m not saying there aren’t things to relish here. I’m not saying it oughtn’t to be a topic of conversation and I understand why a reminder of the positives in amongst all the negatives is a goodthing. I just don’t think you can tel people what they can and can’t write on a forum like this unless you are going to censor.

What you really need to be doing is to be putting so many posts up about how deadly Ireland is as to make me look like one tiny, insignificant voice lost in the crowd. Telling people what they can and can’t put up on a forum like this, that’s ok isn’t it???

EJ

The Irish rugby ream are one of the better examples of the Irish Male specimin. I love to watch rugby, havnt a clue whats going on technically… but who cares?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Here here EJ…sure keeps me warm in the cold stadiums 😆 😆

Taylor5

I love watching the French team too…. and the English (well the old old english team with laurance Dallaglio) WELL ANY RUGBY TEAM FOR THAT MATTER…. .
    Cant WAIT to see MUNSTER playing this week as PAUL O CONNELL IS BACK…. oh i could give that big boy a groin strain 😯 😉 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

mm now let me raid the rugby photo archives….see what I can find..I will get back to you!!

Paul for me , no not so much..Tommy all the way 😀

Taylor5

Tommy is a pretty boy… but paul is a REAL MAN all 6’4 of him, could imagine him picking you up, as if you were a feather and doing naughty things!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. oh sorry where was i? 😆 😆 😆 😆

hjs

U girls… Am blushing just reading u! 😳 😳 😳 😳

Taylor5

U girls… Am blushing just reading u! 😳 😳 😳 😳
    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol:…… its coming to the start of Rugby season, oh the hormones… not on the pitch, MINE!!!! 😳

Have a thing for big sweaty men rolling about in mud 😆 😆 😆

pookie2

Ladies, am glad that most of ye are still able to have a bit of craic!

I’m going to have to start checking out this whole rugby lark. Sounds like I’m missing some lovely scenery… Looks like it too from some of those pictures…. Anything to cheer us all up!

Good that we can CHOOSE to look on the bright side even when we are well aware of all the chaos around us. The way we react to situations is one of the few things we have control over.

And another good thing about Ireland: OUR kids & what they say & do!

I arrived in to pick my wee lads up from creche. I had a haircut & a new Penny’s cardigan (the bump had defeated everything in the wardrobe!) My big boy (3) said, ‘Oh, who is this beautiful lady coming in?’ & ran over & gave me a hug. The little lad said, ‘Ohhhhh, pretty mummy.’

Now seriously, am I training them well or what?!! 😆

julymam

="pookie2"My big boy (3) said, ‘Oh, who is this beautiful lady coming in?’ & ran over & gave me a hug. The little lad said, ‘Ohhhhh, pretty mummy.’

awww that is so cute pookie 🙂

My 2 angels make me smile every day, they just brighten my mood if i’m feeling a bit low 😀

Taylor5

="pookie2"My big boy (3) said, ‘Oh, who is this beautiful lady coming in?’ & ran over & gave me a hug. The little lad said, ‘Ohhhhh, pretty mummy.’

awww that is so cute pookie 🙂

My 2 angels make me smile every day, they just brighten my mood if i’m feeling a bit low 😀

Aaaahhhh how cute!

My ds this evening had us in fits laughing, he was in his cot saying "mammy dont kick daddy!!!" WTF 😯 Dh and i were falling about laughing, we where trying to go over what we were talking about that evening…. we were talking aboutme booking a workman to come into the house and we think i said "you need a good kick up the ass!!!" We think they dont listen 😯 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Pookie if we didnt laugh we would cry…… at least we still have our humour, they havent robbed us of that just yet!

Maria30

Pookie,
    Thats socute. You have them well trained.

Taylor,
    They listen to everything!

There is rugby on tv on Sunday. Well worth watching even the National Anthems as the camera moves from one player to the next 😀 😀 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Glad I brightened up you ladies days with my rugby pics…. 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.