WEIGHT LOSS TABLETS

Home Forums National Chat WEIGHT LOSS TABLETS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi i was thinking of getting some weight loass tables to help me loss some weight along with my diet and exercise!! :roll:

Can anyone recomend any they have tried of know someone who tried some….. Good or bad ones?? :D

libby1
    Participant

Tried some – Short term loss – As soon as you come off them – the weigth creeps back on..

Healthlydiet and loads of exercise is the only way to go…

Just my view, should eat what i am saying….

Liz

Taylor5

i think they are expensive, you can get stuff in the health food store CLA boosters (buy online much cheaper) also thinks like Kelp but this can affect the pill, so you aim to loose weight might get your pregnant 😆 😆 😆
    Some great offers that wont break the bank
    http://www.justvitamins.co.uk/products/ … 4wodYEfwIA

noeleenw

have tried them all they dont work . am on slimming world at the minute its the biz 😀

Wonderwoman

has anyone ever heard of vinegar tablets for weight loss…maybe an ol wives tale. anyone ever tried it?

my experience diet and excercise is the only way in the end…but i’m definitely open to an easier route 😆

also…does anyone know a magic fix to toning your stomach without the gut wrenching sit-ups…..i really really hate them but need to tone a very wobbly post preggers belly (not a recent one just never did anything about it) here’s hoping 😉

Taylor5

An abroller for situps takes the hard work out of them, you can buy them in tesco…. a slendertone maybe?

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think the old mantra ‘eat less, move more’ is the best one, for me anyway!! I’ve been a lazy girl this summer and just getting back into walking and exercise now (and eating much less chocolate 😳 ) and already feeling better for it.

Once kids are in school I go for long walk with my ipod and then I’m ready to crack into work and housework etc as it energizes me.

Are those ab rollers in Tesco any good really? Was thinking of getting one for my post pregnancy baby belly too. Definitely need some help in that area!!!

super minder

lemon in hot water in the mornings helps lose weight and smell nice
    more sex helps just as long as your on top.
    walking and less food. plus do your housework while listening to music ,dance while doing it. i lost some baby weight with the above xxxxxxxxxx

good luck x

Wonderwoman

y’know i have one of those abrollers gathering dust! 😳 and even a slendertone (which has not been used in 4 years)…i just have to get motivated!!

Though I like some of Angie’s suggestions 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.