washer/dryer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scarlett

hi, does anyone have a washer/dryer in one? If so, what are they like? have heard bad reports and wonder if there is any truth in them?

snowdrop

I use to have a Candy one and had nothing but trouble with. Had engineer out 5 times within 6 months of getting it. Eventally did so much complaining to Candy, they refunded my money(not the store, Candy/Hoover). Cant fault the Candy/Hoover customer service.

scole1

We had one but my mom and brother did lasted a year and they changed got a washing machine and dryer seperately I know my mom said wiyld take more electricity and also clothes would never be fully dry sorry to disapoint

chewieodie
    Participant

I have one…..
    I also havea separate dryer…. 😉 My viewpoint at the time was if the seperate dryer were to pack up, at least I had a back-up plan….. as I had had my dryer for a long time and I knew it was on it’s last legs…

Washer Dryer – takes up less space, but realistically I find it a pain in the butt…. by the time you’ve gone through the wash / dry cycle, you are up to a mountain in clothes for washing…. cos it takes so long.

Mine is now, after 6 years, very close to giving up the ghost, and when it does it will be very swiftly replaced by a plain ‘ole washing machine…. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.