summer camps

Home Forums National Chat summer camps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    wuzybug

hi all i cant seem to post on the events page it wont let me but just to let all u yummy mummys and daddys out there that i have just taken over castle hill equestrian centre in julianstown andwould like to announce that on june 19th and 26th we will be holding open days for anyone who wants to come have a look around maybe have a sit up and a short ride on my ponies and see some of my riding schoolkids ride we will be open from 12 noon on each sunday so i would love to see some of u there !!!1 :D :D

we will also be holding summer day camps during july and august if anyone is interested come along and find out all about them or get in touch with me !!!

wuzy :D

Fabienne

Will see you there.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Oh that sounds good, i have a fear of riding (horses that is 😉 ) I did ride as a child but ended up with a broken nose from my horse and have rode very little since then, would love to get my boys riding as i dont want to pass my fear onto them

Fabienne

Taylor it’s worse the see your kids ride rather than riding yourself.

While watching dd ride, my heart stopped few times. No fear in her, but looking at her she looks so small on a much bigger horse or poney.

This saturday I won’t go, it’s her dad who’s briging her, just because she might try to canter alone for the first time and my poor heart can’t cope.

And I do ride myself!
    Now I understand why my parents were scared when I was riding, was never scared myself, even after few falls. But I was a bit older so they were able to drop me and don’t see me 😆

Fabienne

wuzybug

taylor come along and see or if you are around julianstown drop in and have a chat with me and we can sort something out for the boys

wuzy

Fabienne

Yes Taylor you should go and look at it.
    They are brilliant with the children.

My daughter is able to do so much since she started it’s simply amazing.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Will have to pop out, might being his little pal along aswel. Where are you in julianstown?

wuzybug

if you are coming in from ballbriggan side you pass the two apple garages the first one on your right then the next one on the left keep going and round the corner you will see pedestrian traffic lights at a cross roads with a school on the right turn to the right and follow the road to the end and you will hit a t junction turn right and follow the road a little bit and we are on the right hand side sign on the gates

wuzy

Taylor5

Thanks so coming from Drogheda turn left after the school and follow the road down past the church? Great hope to make it tomorrow

Fabienne

Yes.

Taylor5

Thanks will try make it tomorrow xxx

pookie2

Can I ask what is the yougest age you give lessons? My eldest two are boys, aged 4 and nearly 3. I’d like them to get used to ponies while young (before they have time to develop fear!) Could you give me an idea how much roughly lessons cost? Would I have to commit to a set up-front? Ta!

wuzybug

hey pookie
    Sorry about this but the youngest i can take is 5 yrs for insurance reasons and lessons are 28 euro for an hour for a child or 20 euro for 30 -45 mins and we usually drop the 28 euro to 25 euro ifyou commit and pay for a 4 week block and we do adult lessons for 30 euro if you yourself are interested 😀 😀

wuzy

Taylor5

Sorry didnt make it this weekend will try and make it next weekend

wuzybug

dont worry about it taylor

we have a show on this sunday for all my riding school kids but u are more than welcome to drop down and have a look it starts at half two and come have a chat with me

wuzy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.